Familair stranger

Madripoor

Walking the wet, cold and empty streets of Maddipoor, you, Zemo, Sam and Bucky were casually walking down the streets. Some cars passed on the highway next to you, but you four kept your eyes straight forward.

You and Sam were out of character, while Bucky and Zemo were dressed as themselves. You had a red dress with the slit, high heels and hair in a updo. You didn't know how this would of had helped, but you knew you looked sexy.

You glanced over to Sam, chuckling.

He noticed, "We have to do something about this." Sam studied you in your stress. "I'm the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam wines.

"Only an American would assume a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp." Zemo observed. "You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger."

You pulled up the man on your phone and show it to Sam, lips tucked in trying not to laugh again.

"He even has a bad nickname." Sam groaned. Sam takes a second glance, "Hell, he does look like me, though."

"Yeah, he does." You snicker. "I don't even know why I'm dressed like this." You pinch the side of your dress with two fingers and shrug.

Sam gets closer to your ear, "I know who likes it, though." Sam joked. You immediately understood that Sam was motioning to Bucky, who by the looks of it could not stop staring. You rolled your eyes to Sam, "Can you focus?"

"Alright, alright." Sam gave in.

You grimace, "You smell this?"

"Yeah, what is that? Acid?" Sam questioned, sniffing.

Zemo stopped dramatically, "Madripoor."

You, Sam and Bucky share a weird glance.

"No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error." Zemo stopped again, "High Town's that way." He points.

Suddenly, a black car rolls up. The driver does not get out but Zemo does not hesitate to open the doors.

"Not a bad place if you wanna visit, but Low Town's the other way." Zemo opened shotgun and hopped in. You then hesitated, having an off feeling about this.

"Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town." You sarcastically say to Sam.

"It doesn't look like it." Sam scanned the area before all four of you go into the car.

The car door shuts as you were in the middle between Bucky and Sam. The engine revs and the car continues straight. In a weary stare, you glance over to Sam and Bucky. They shot you a weird and suspicious look too.

Suddenly from each side, motorcycles surround the car. They come up from behind and get in front of the car, signaling the driver to follow them. Three in the back, three in the front and two on each side of the car.

The motorcycles lead you to a underground party, with people dancing and chatting amongst themselves. Even though the party seemed light and vibrant, your senses were going off seeming like something would go wrong.

Zemo leads you, Bucky and Sam down some stairs, leading you down to where more people are by a bar that was labeled 'Princess Bar.'

You felt Bucky's hand touch your waist in a protecting matter. You stayed close to him, studying your surroundings.

Zemo greets guests like he knew them comfortably.

You were fully inside the bar, people chatting while they were staring at you four walking in.