Difficult decision

As Sam's family welcomed you with open arms, you and Sarah already became close.

Sam was chatting with the boys as you and Sarah were on the bench, whispering and laughing, making Sam nervous.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sam poked his head out of fixing the net.

"Sam, you worry too much." Sarah chuckled as you leaned in laughter with Sarah.

"She's right, Sam." You hopped on the bandwagon.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Good job, guys. In about 10 years, we'll have this thing fixed. Would be fun to take the boat out one more time, before we sell it? There's a great spot in Grand Isle, your grandfather used to take me, catch a lot of fish."

"But Mom said we can't sell it." One of the boys told Sam.

"What?" Sam turned to his sister, angry.

"It's too messed up. Mr. Dinh said he wouldn't buy it 'cause it cost more to fix." The other boy mentioned to Sam.

"And then he said something else in Vietnamese." Both of the boys laughed.

"Y/N, can you watch the boys for me?" Sarah stands up and signals Sam to follow her. Sam rolled his eyes and you gave him a 'be nice' look.

As you were keeping your eyes on the boys, one of them comes up to you and sits by you.

"So you work with Uncle Sam?" One of the boys question you, fixing his glasses.

"No not for. With." You corrected. "Actually, he's kinda working for me." You chuckle lightly at your joke.

Both boys look at you strangely. "Alright, it wasn't that funny." You rolled your eyes sarcastically at the boys. "So this boat." You changed the subject quickly.

"Mom doesn't want us to keep it. She wants us to sell it because she doesn't see the value it has." One of the boys explained.

"Oh, well you should let your mother know how much it means to you because when it's gone, you're going to regret not telling her." You explained to the boys. You then realized something. "Actually, that relates to me too." You chuckled nervously, standing up from the bench, realizing you meant Bucky.

"How?" The boys questioned you.

"Well, boys-" You stare at them, realizing that they are too young for your troubles. You chuckled lightly, "I'll tell you boys when you're older."

"That's what mom says to us all the time." One of the boys grumbled.

You shook it off. "Anyway, back to the boat. If you really want to keep that boat, you'd do anything to make it stay yours. And I mean anything." You reminded the boys. "Now, don't you boys have school?" You laughed nervously as you pushed them into the house and seeing Sam and Sarah.

"Bye, Mom. Bye Uncle Sam." The boys wave goodbye to them and then the other boy comes up to you. "Whoever it is, I hope you tell them how you feel." The boy smiled sweetly to you.

You stare at the boy in shock, realizing he was reading you the whole time. "Aw." You rubbed his head and glanced up at Sam and Sarah, who were desperately confused.

"Really, Y/N? Don't use my nephews as therapists." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Okay, sister. Who is this man?" Sarah walks up to you and wraps her arms around your neck.

You chuckle lightly. "Uh-"

"Bucky, now Y/N, let's go! I'm gonna fix this damn boat." Sam grabs your arm and drags you out to the loading docks.