Warning - Mental Health Post

Not the update you guys would be expecting but it's an important one nonetheless.

I've been made aware recently that a friend of mine took their own life the other day. Myself and others closer to the person were caught completely off guard by the news as it wasn't aware to any of us that they were struggling.

Since I am trapped in quarantine, I am currently unable to mourn my friend at their burial or provide comfort to those who were close to them. The reason why I thought I should bring it up is my own way of doing something. Even if it's minuscule.

If you're struggling and feeling helpless, please think over your decision many times. There shouldn't be any shame in speaking to anyone about issues that are plaguing you. If it's a therapist, a close friend, family or a person over the internet like me, don't be afraid to mention it. Trust me, it will always be better to exhaust all of your options before ending your life.

Sorry if this is unneeded in a place like this but if this message changes the thoughts of one single person, then I'm all for it.

If you feel hollow, isolated and/or trapped. This will also be the reaction the people who knew you will go through.

You're important.

Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

If needed, send me a DM too. I may not know circumstances but I can listen.

Bell