1

Hi guys! This is my very first fanfiction, so I'm kinda excited and looking forward to y'all. The first episode is about Megumi only at first. So please be patient if you start liking my story.

Thank you. <3

READER POV:

*buzz!buzz!buzz!*

The alarm went off as Megumi woke up. He yawned and stretched himself a little. He looked at the time, it's 7am in the morning.
He scratched the back of his neck as he lazily got out off his bed and went downstairs to make himself some breakfast.

Once he finished he started eating and scrolled through his phone. Until a message popped up from Gojo.

*sigh*
M: "What does this dork need from me early in the morning?"
He raised an eyebrow as he chewed on his food then opened the message.

It read:

"From: Ass-

Ohayo Megumi-chan!

Just wanted to tell you, that you have to look after a new target soon. I'll tell you the details later at work.

See ya soon~"

Megumi frowned his eyebrows at the message then turned the phone off and continued eating.
F: "Can't he just tell me once I'm actually at work?"
He took a last bite and gulped his coffee down.

Megumi washed the dishes and went upstairs to dress up for work.
He wears a suit for work as always, since it's their dress code.
He was about to go, but forgot something. He opened his closet again and took his briefcase out. It's not an ordinary one, since there's a gun inside. Also a must for his work since Gojo told him to always take a gun with him.

F: "A new target, huh?"
He thought to himself, took a last glance on the mirror of himself then left his house. He locked the doors, went inside his car and drove off to work.

He's a newbie-agent in an undercover yet big company. Gojo is his chairman, so he has to take care of Megumi and teach him everything.
But Megumi thinks that he's acting more mature than Gojo.
Nah. He is more mature than Gojo.
He chuckled to himself a little.

Gojo might be annoying, but he took good care of him when he was still little, since his father disappeared somewhere. Megumi doesn't like to say, nor to admit that he's thankful for Gojo. But something is missing inside Megumi.

He is 18 now. Time flew by pretty fast.
He had no friends ever since he was a child. Maybe that's what he wants-
a friend.

Megumi arrived a work already without realizing. He went inside the building, greeted his co-workers and went inside the elevator to go to Gojo's office. He stood in front of his door and knocked.

G: "Come in!~" Gojo replied with full energy.

M: "How can someone have such a good mood in the early morning already?"
He mumbled then cleared his throat and entered Gojo's office.