16

!This content here might trigger you.
Death's and Blood will follow!⚠️

Everything went real quick. People started falling to the ground as they got shot from the top of the hall. Some made it outside. But still, people died one by one.

There were snipers up there. About five of them.

M: "What are you all standing here for?! Run already!" He commanded to the others as he took Yuuji's wrist quickly and so they ran behind the hall.

They found Gojo and the other teachers on the other side.

T: "That was his plan then?" Todo chuckled bitterly as they all realized Naoya's intentions.

Then they heard footsteps from another hall before them.

Naoya appeared before them now.

N: "Yo! It's been quite a while. Right, Maki, Mai and Megumi?" He grinned at them innocently.

G: "The hell do you need from us now?!" Gojo shouted from the other side.

N: "Nothing much... just got bored?" He scratched the back of his neck.

N: "And it was pretty smart to take those little brats with you after all." He looked down at Yuuji and Nobara now.

M: "Get the f*ck away from here." She the took her big weapon out which she hid before.

N: "I see. Still as cocky as ever! Mai didn't change as well." He glanced over to Mai who loaded a Kalashnikov now.

M: "Yuuji. Take Nobara with you upstairs. We'll try to join you soon. I promise to come after you. Got it?" He looked to Yuuji with a serious expression.

He could tell that Yuuji didn't want to leave. But Megumi wanted Yuuji and Nobara to be well after all.

M: "Go." He commanded.

Yuuji then ran off while taking Nobara's wrist.

N: "I can't run with heels, dumbass!" She hit Yuuji's shoulder while struggling to take her heels off.

N: "They shouldn't be so hasty...what a waste." He said as he looked up the stairs.

Megumi's eyes widened.

Some more gunshots were heard. It's not like that the whole hall was filled with the sound...but it was heard upstairs where Yuuji and Nobara were.

N: "Someone help! Yuuji got shot!" She screamed with an furious expression as she shot someone in front of her. Nobara ripped her dress and tried to stop the bleeding.

Megumi's ears started ringing. He only focused on Yuuji who was struggling to get up. Right before Megumi's very eyes.

M: "Todo! Please! Take them out here! I'll do anything after that! But please grant me this one request!" He pleaded as anger built up inside him.