13

Again. They both made out.
Megumi pulled Yuuji by his neck to deepen the kiss even more. Yuuji started stepping until they stumbled and fell onto the bed.

Megumi suddenly felt how Yuuji's hand slipped inside his shirt while touching his skin.
Megumi got shivers by that.

It was the first time Yuuji touched his bare skin like that. Megumi liked it.

Megumi decided to let his hand slip inside Yuuji's shirt as well.
He sprang up by that.

M: "Pfft! Are you ticklish on your waist or what?" Megumi laughed now.

Y: "Yes, I am!" He covered his waist.

M: "I wanted to touch your body too..." He looked into Yuuji's eyes now.

Y: "You can. But not there it tickles too much." He took Megumi's hand and placed it on his bare chest.
Megumi could feel Yuuji's heartbeat now.

They started kissing again while touching each other's body.

They wanted more than that of course... but neither of them wanted to rush things so they stopped after a while.

"We nearly did it!" Yuuji thought to himself. He tried not to squeal out of happiness. But neither of them want to rush things.

Yuuji then realized something and decided to ask Megumi about it.

Y: "Megumi. I have a question." He said while turning to Megumi.

M: "What is it?" He asked as he kissed Yuuji's hand.

Y: "Please tell me honestly why you came to Japan." He didn't take his eyes off of Yuuji.

Megumi got nervous. He sighed before speaking up.

M: "I had to investigate on your family at first...back then we received some documents which claimed that one of your family members might have killed my mother..." he started talking while playing with his fingers nervously.

M: "I really didn't want to do this...but Gojo thought that we might find out something if I were close to you. But I realized that you're family was innocent way before that...
And Gojo realized that too the moment he picked us up at the airport. He's also ashamed that he still believed those documents even tho there were false information written in them. But Gojo wanted to do this for me as well because it's about my mother."

He confessed. It was silent after that. But Megumi knew that he had to tell him sometime.

M: "That's the truth. I'm sorry." Megumi was about to get up because he couldn't look into Yuuji's eyes now.

"What if he doesn't like me now?" That was his biggest worry now.

Yuuji pulled Megumi to him before he could go away.

Y: "Thanks for telling me. I just wanted to know." He said as he hugged Megumi.

Megumi started sobbing now.