5

Y: "Megumi that was so delicious! Thanks for the meal." He suddenly spoke up.

M: "You're welcome. Glad that it tastes good. You can go watch TV if you want I'm not finished eating yet." He said while taking another bite.

Yuuji nodded then went away.

"Gojo and him have the same energy. No matter if I stay here or go back one of them is going to get on my nerves anyways." He thought to himself.

But it's strange. Yuuji doesn't seem to annoy Megumi at all in any way. He's not bothered by his presence at least.

He soon finished his food, cleaned the plates and went to the living room as well. Megumi sat next to Yuuji and they watched the news together. Nothing interesting tho. Megumi sighed.

Y: "You wanna watch something else right?" He handed Megumi the remote as he smiled.

M: "Nah it's fin-" He got interrupted.

Y: "You know what? I have an idea. If you want to let's go outside later. Maybe shopping or something." He mumbled on the last part a little.

Megumi was stunned a little. Him going outside with someone. It's as if they're friends.

Y: "I mean if you have time-"

M: "Sure. Let's go." Megumi said without hesitation while looking at Yuuji.

Y: "Yay! Well I gotta go to my apartment again. I have to clean up and get ready as well." He then realised.

M: "Alright, go then." Megumi chuckled.

Y: "Before I go...could you give me your number? So I can text you when I'm ready." He asked politely.

Megumi handed him his phone and so Yuuji typed his number on his phone.

Y: "Thanks for the food again! See you later." Yuuji said before going out of Megumi's apartment.

Megumi smiled like an idiot to himself. He was looking forward to today.

*Time skip*

Megumi ringed Yuuji's doorbell since he texted him that he's ready.
The door flew open and both of them went outside.

Y: "By the way...I haven't heard anything about you. Do you live alone here, right?" He asked Megumi curiously.

M: "Uh yes...my mother is not with me anymore and I can't remember my father. I don't know where he is right now." He said simply.

Y: "I'm sorry for asking..." Yuuji was ashamed again.

Megumi's eyes softened by that.

M: "It's fine. I'm over it." He said as he patted Yuuji's back lightly.

They both stopped and found themselves in front of Maki and Nobara.