2

*Time skip*

Megumi just arrived at the airport in Tokyo. He was just standing there since he was tired from the 14 hours flight. In fact, it's his first time being in Japan again. The last time he was in Japan was before Gojo took him with him to New York.
He came all the way here because of some guy.

M: "This better be worth it..."
He said as he yawned then looked for the exit of the airport and took a taxi.
He showed the driver the address of his new apartment and so they drove off. He just started out the window and watched how all the cars drove by him.

Megumi arrived at his new apartment about 20 minutes later. He paid the driver then went inside the big house. It had about 10 apartments in total, so he was stunned. Gojo has taste after all. He sighed in relief when he saw that there was a elevator in the building as well. He went inside the elevator and pressed the button with the "4" since he lives in the fourth floor for now.

?: "Wait!"
Someone shouted while running toward the elevator where Megumi was. Megumi got startled but put his foot between the doors of the elevator so it wont close. The person was crouching next to Megumi now while being out of their breath. Megumi just stared at them in confusion. He realized that the person wore sports clothes, so maybe that's why.

?:"Thanks a lot! I didn't want to wait or walk the stairs so-"
The guy stood up straight and looked at Megumi then at the luggages.

?:"Oh! You moved in here? So I guess we're neighbors!"
He said with a bright smile.

Megumi just then realized that this is Yuuji Itadori, the target standing right in front of him. His eyes were blank since he didn't realize to meet him that soon. So Gojo chose this apartment for a reason...

Yuuji just looked at him and waited for his reply which didn't come from Megumi. It was awkward now.

Y: "Um... on which floor do you live on again? I'm going to press the button for you." He said in a kind tone while turning to Megumi.

M: "The 4th."
Megumi said while looking down to the ground, avoiding eye contact.

Yuuji chuckled a little at Megumi's reaction.

Y: "Well, I live on the 3rd floor. If you need anything or any help feel free to ask me."
He said without looking at Megumi.

At first Megumi thought that this was said in a not so serious way. But Yuuji really meant it. And Megumi realized it soon as well.
The door opened at the 3rd floor and Yuuji went out.

M: "Thanks."
Megumi said as soon as he got out.

Just then Yuuji turned around and smiled brightly at him. Then the door shut close. Megumi then arrived on the 4th floor.

M: "So he is a rather nice and helpful guy..."
Megumi realized and opened the door to his apartment. It was a huge apartment for only one person but whatever. Gojo pays for it anyways.
Megumi took his luggage to his bedroom and just let it lay on the ground first. He looked inside the fridge which was empty of course. He sighed, took his credit card and went outside again. He looked for a local supermarket so that he can at least buy the most important stuff.

*Time Skip*

Megumi was finally in front of the building of his apartment again. He regretted going by feet and not taking the bus or something. He groaned since his hands and back hurt. He stood there and closed his eyes to catch his breath again.

?: "Pfft!"

Just then he heard someone laughing. He looked up, seeing Yuuji at an open window laughing at him. He raised an eyebrow not knowing what's so funny.

Y: "Wait there! I'm coming down and help you carry everything up!"
He then disappeared somewhere.
Megumi was abou to tell him not to. But oh well, not a minute later was Yuuji downstairs already and took both of the bags with the groceries.

M: "Wait! That's heavy-"
He tried stopping Yuuji.

Y: "Nah, it's fine."
Yuuji ignored Megumi and kept walking all the way to the elevator again. Megumi just followed him.
"He does lots sports for sure."
Megumi thought to himself.

They're in front of Megumi's apartment now. Yuuji puts Megumi's bags on the ground carefully.

M: "Thanks...you were a great help." He smiled a little at Yuuji.

Y: "No problem. My name is Yuuji Itadori! What about you?"
He extended his hand to Megumi. Megumi then thought about what Gojo said.

M: "U-uhm Megumi Zenin."
He took Yuujis hand and shook it lightly.

Y: "Wha- for real? A good friend of mine has the same last name as you!" He said happily.

Megumi just smiled to him since he knew who he meant by that already.

Y: "By the way, do you visit any university or something?" He started wondering.

M:"Uh yes. It's 30 minutes away from here as far as I know...it's called 'Jujutsu High' if I remember right." He said while not being too sure.

Y: "I go there too! Whoa, I'm going to show you the school once you go there!" He said with full excitement.

"He's like a puppy." Megumi thought again while chuckling a little.

M: "Alright. Let's do that. I'm going to school tomorrow already. Should I wait for you then?"
Megumi asked.

Y: "Yes. Please do! Well I gotta go now. See ya tomorrow, Megumi!"
Yuuji waved to him one last time before going away.

Megumi opened the door of his apartment and went inside quickly. He dragged the groceries to the kitchen and sorted them inside the fridge. He took a gulp of water and thought about of what had happened.
Yuuji is a nice guy for sure. Megumi is just not really sure of why he's being so nice to him while they just met today.

M: "Bet he's just a friendly guy who likes to make everyone around him comfortable."
Megumi stopped drinking his water. He realised that he actually didn't feel that uncomfortable around Yuuji. He shrugged his shoulders and continued drinking his water.

He looked at the time. It's 7pm already. Megumi yawned as he went to the bathroom to wash up before going to bed. He laid down and covered himself under the sheets. Megumi can't wait for tomorrow for some reason.

To be continued...