Chapter 3 I'm in a gang now i geuss.

You woke up to your alarm again. It was around 8:30, you looked at the lighter, still lit, and your home wasn't on fire so that's very very good. You did your morning routine Shower, Brush teeth, do hair get dressed. (You get to choose your outfit this time :) You carefully grabed the lighter and headed out. 

Once again Impermanece held the lighter while you were pat down, you entered the cell, and there was someone else there, it was that boy from the train who was being beaten, You turned to him, "Hey, your that guy from the train! The one getting the crap beat out of him!" He chuckled, "Yes that's me, but please don't worry, i'm fine." He said "What about the guy who was beating you?" you said, "We resolved things" he replied, not really telling how he forgave the guy who almost killed him. 

"By the way I'm Giorno Giovanna, and your name is?" He asked extending his hand

You took his "Y/n L/n" you said 

"A lovely name for a lovely person" he said kissing the back of your hand. 

your face heated up, and you turned and put the lighter on the tray next to Giorno's 

"Good job it seems you have both passed the test." Polpo said

He then went on about things that you didn't care to listen to.

He then tossed two golden pins onto the tray and said that you both would be working under someone named Buccirati. I hope he's nice. You thought, you knew that  you were joining the mafia but you still hoped for  some kindness, it was not something you got often.

You left the Jail with giorno and there was a man waiting outside. "Giorno, did you pass?" He asked you reconized this man from the train as well, He was the alleged abuser, "Yes i did." Girono replied showing him the golden pin, "Good, and may i ask who your friend here is?" He asked turning his attention to you, you felt small under his gaze, he was very imtimidating.

"This is Y/n L/n." Giorno said introducing you so you didn't have to

"Ah, well it's a pleasure to meet you Ma'am/Sir" he said Shaking your hand "I'm Bruno Buccirati."

"Oh, so your mister Buccirati, Polpo said that you were the one we'd be working under." You said giving him a warm smile. 

When you smiled, something in his heart felt...strange, it did the same to Giorno (You geussed it love, time for your Harem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Speaking of Giorno, he can't say he was fond of the way Buccirati was looking at you, but he didn't understand why exactly.

"Well, i suppose it's time for you to meet my team." Buccirati said 

"Let's go then." you said nervously.

Geuss this is my life now you thought.

--

Woo!! Harem time! Hope you ready! Also this A/n is in italics because i don't know how to fix it please help >﹏< any how in the next chapter we will meet the gang and go yachting. Have a good day! - Mochi~

Cursed advice: Eat a wad of gum you found under a bus seat :)