Chapter 7 Torture dancin

"Oww Fugo, i said check it, not make it worse." Narancia said as Fugo check the bump on his head form the whole ordeal. "He got you pretty good." Fugo said checking the boy's head.

"Ugh,this is all your fault! I've got this Bump on my head because of you!" Narancia said kicking the mans body, "Being attcked doesn't feel so great does it?! Too bad buddy!"

"You thought you were better than us?" Fugo said joining in on the beating.

"You have the iq of a crayon!" Abbachio said (I wasn't able to think if a better subsitiude :| for what he said so yeah.)

"Weirdo." you said kicking him too.

"Looks like something fell off him," Giorno said picking up the mans wallet. "Mario Zuchero, says he's from rome. What's a roman gangster doing out here?"

Mista stood infront of the Zuchero's head that had a zipper closing his mouth. "Is that plastic on your face? Oh, wait it looks like seaweed, but something about it says plastic. It would break my heart knowing theses beautiful waters are polluted." He said staring off into the distance before reverting his attention back to the man,"Mind if i take a look?" No response. "Hey, i asked you a question, it'd be rude not to respond."

You were watching Mista interrogate the guy when Bruno came up to you. "Y/n, how were you still comepletely fine  earlier? I saw you get turned into rubber."

"Oh that? I used one of my stands abillities to make a puppet of some sort. Zuchero thought the puppet was me so he took that one while hid at the back of the boat. Then once you figured everything out, i popped out and used my other ability to jump us onto the real boat." You explained.

"Interesting, your stand seems very powerful. It will definately help us later on, i'm sure." He said boosting your ego.

"You really think so?" you said excited to help. "Yes." he replied. 

You had been taking in the beautiful scenery when you looked over and that Mista had put Zuchero's head on a fishing line and hung him up. oof.

Narancia then went on to make fun of him for where he would end up in heck. He then pushed a button on his radio, that was literally just broken, and began to do a funny dance to the song playing.

(As promised, here is your dance of torture.\( ̄︶ ̄*\))

You giggled as they did their dance, you would've joined but you were having more fun watching.

Once they were finished Mista decided to deliever one final threat, "If your not going to tell us the name and powers of you little stalker friend, then you should probably start worrying about your other eye, Mr. Zuchero!"

"How long are you gonna goof off!? Come look at this."

--

And there was the long awaited torture dance chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment with some feedback or something funny, i won't care. Have a wonderfulday! Thanks!- Mochi~

P.s i have  a book of some Mha oneshots if you'd like to check them out!

Cursed advice: Try climbing the statue of liberty.