Chapter 9 part 3 I'd like it to end now.

Red.

That is what you were met with as you walked into the House.

Red irises, piercingly staring into you. 

"Hello dear." Your mother said standing and walking towards you. 

She limped as if her legs had been crushed, her nails looked long and yellow, like the pages of a book from hundreds of years ago. Disheveled. That's a word to describe how she looked.

"Are you hungry." She said. She wasn't asking, more like stating. It sent shivers up your spine. "Um, no me and F/n ate a lot earlier." You said inching toward the stairs. "I think I'm going to go to sleep." You said running upstairs. Once you were in your room you slammed the door closed and locked it.

What. Is. Happening. 

was all that could run through your head.

Don't panic.

You're safe in your room.

The door kept them out those years ago. 

It would keep them out now.

You scanned the room looking for something to aid you.

You saw a note on your desk.

"Remember." A single word. 'How useful' you thought.

"Remember what?" You yell and kick the wall.

You heard slow feet dragging themselves up the stairs with a thunk. A small and pathetic knock at your door. "Are you alright?" a raspy voice asked, "Yes mama just fell asleep and had a weird dream." You laughed nervously.

You waited to hear the thumps leave down the stairs. You rummaged through your trash can to get out the book you had thrown out previously. You flipped to the page with the word impermanence on it, tearing it out and placing it next to the note.

"Ok, and then this thingie." You said to yourself placing the zipper from your pocket next to the papers.

"What now? You want me to sacrifice a goat or something universe?" you said angrily toward your ceiling as if you could actually speak to the universe itself.

You assumed thinker position, and use your big brainage to come up with the best plan ever!

Go cry in the corner. A brilliant idea.

You stood up and were about to turn to enact your great plan, when you saw a weird person in your room.

"Holy turtles what is that?!"you whisper yelled backing into a corner

"You don't remember." It said 

"Apparently not." You said still in your corner.

The thing sighed and began to explain lot's of stuff that was quite bizarre  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"Ok, soo this isn't real?" You asked your stand

"I'm afraid not, this is all a dream with the memory of your mother. Everything so far has just been how you had wanted your life to play out."

"Oh."  you said staring at your feet. Well, in the grand scheme of the world, you couldn't not believe it. Life was a strange and difficult game everyone was forced to play, some people drop out early on, and some see it through. The question is what are you going to do?

"So what do i do?" You said.

"Unfortunately there is only one option." Your stand said standing/ levitating.   

"Rage against temptation."

"What does that mean?"

"Kill her."

--

Woo that was quite a lot, I hope this wasn't' to long or short. I hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week or sooner if I'm bored. Stay hydrated and rest well. Thanks, Mochi~

Cursed advice: Eat a mushroom you randomly find.