Chapter 8 A radio transmission, and tiny bullet men.

"Come look at this!" Abbachio said staring into the cabin(?) of the boat. "He was using the boats radio."

"So Moody Blues found something? Let's check it out." Bruno said walking towards where the taller male was standing.

"The boat may have been flat earlier, but now it's back to normal, like our culprit here." Abbachio said before turning and punching Zuchero's head causing his nose to bleed. "Giorno you haven't earned my trust yet, turn around. You better be grateful for getting the privilage to even hear my stand." 

The boy turned around not wanting to argue.

You all watched the stand replay what Zuchero had done with the radio(except for Giorno).

"Looks like he's using the radio. But for what?" You said taking your turn to be captain obvious.

"To contact someone, the thing is is i don't know who." Bruno said before the replay began. Zuchero began to speak.

"Hey, I'm already holding four of them hostage, it's down to Bucciarati and the other two. I'll be done before you can miss me. Oh, and one more thing They're headed to Capri."

*Insert collective gasp*

"Now what are we supposed to do? He heard everything!" Mista exclaimed. 

The replay of Zuchero contiuned, "Once i get rid of his crew, I'll make Zipper boy talk." Never have you wanted to punch a man so bad, mainly because you didn't come up with the name 'Zipper boy'. 

The voice on the other line began to speak, "What was the name of that Yacht again? Lagoon? Also send your location." (Not gonna lie, sale's english voice was..nice...)

"We're about two hours from landing at capri. Bucciarti is trying to lose potential persuers by taking a longer way." Zuchero replied

"Understood, I'll take a speed boat and meet you there, over." The voice hang up(if that's what you would call it.)

The replay stopped and Moody Blues returned to it's original form.

"That's just perfect." You said through gritted teeth.

"Dang it! That speed boat will get him to Capri in less than 30 minutes!" Fugo said looking towards the distant island.

"That means he's already on the island." Mista said

"Seriously, who was that guy on the other end?" Narancia said frustrated

"Ok that's it!" you walked over to where Zuchero's head was and picked it up,"Time for this idiot to tell us what we wanna know!" You sounded like a real gang member. Cool. 

Bruno stopped you, "No. He's a die hard mafioso, trying to get him to leak information will be hard. And even if he did talk, we don't know if he's seen his partner's stand, it's likely it was kept a secret."

"So where the heck does that leave us in all this?" You said

"Let's just go to the harbor and take him down." Mista added. "Imagine what'll happen when he finds that Zuchero isn't the only one left on this boat."

"Mista's right, we have to hurry." Fugo said sweating."We only have an hour to get to the Marina, if we don't the man on the radio will think something is up. One that happens, we can kiss that fortune goodbye, heck- we'll be lucky to even make it back to Naples in one peice."

You could practically feel the stress radiating of of Bruno. "It's your call Buccirati, what's next?" You said in a tone that you hoped wouldn't make things worse.

Bruno sat in silene thinking to him self, Giorno began to speak.

"Now before this boat docks, someone needs to scout ahead, taking this guy out first is our best option."

"What the heck are you talking about newbie?" Narancia said, "You must be an idiot if you think one of us can get to that island faster than this boat."

"How would we even do that? Swim?" Narancia contiued.

"Yes." Giorno replied, everyone staring at him like he was a mad man.

"I'll use my stand to turn this buoy into a fish. Beleive me it could pull someone along faster than this boat could sail." Giorno said picking up the buoy with his foot and turning it into a quite large fish. "Don't worry, it's my stand so i'll go."

"Nothing is going to get in the way of my dream, we'll get that ten billion and use it to turn Bucciarti into a capo, and work our way up in the famiglia." 

Just then Abbachio started laughing like a mad man. He's gone crazy. Interesting.

"What you've got a death wish? You though some crazy little idea, you don't even know what his name is, or what he looks like, and the port of Capri is crawling with lots of tourists, how do you expect to find him?" Abbachio said poking Giorno's chest. (mom come pick me up i'm scared.)

Mista began to speak, "You know what? I'm with Giorno on this one, sure we don't know what the guy looks like, so what? If he's waiting for Zuchero in this boat, i think we may have a chance. And we've gotta take it, no matter what the risk may be." He pulled a gun from his boot, "He won't know what hit him."

"So how many people can that fish take? My stand six bullets, (hehe crappy english dub names, yay..) was specifically made for killing." Six tiny men things crawled out of his gun, and they were frickin adorable, yet creepy at the same time.

Mista struck a weird pose, "Just leave it to us."

--

HEY BISH! GEUSS WHAT I'M NOT DEAD! TOO BAD FOR YOU!! Sorry i haven't updated in awhile, i had like no monivation, and was distracted very easily. Don't worry, this book  will not be discotinued. If your worried about that. I just might need some more time to write, because i feel dead literally everytime i wake up. :) I hope your all having a wonderful day/ night or whatever, and i'll see you in the next cahpter, where we might learn how to make Macaroni necklesses for our Arts and crafts class. Thanks for reading!-Mochi~

Cursed advice: See how many cheese puffs you can stuff in your mouth.