Hey

Guess who's been resurrected?

So, if you're reading this, it means you enjoy this silly fanfiction I've written. And honestly that means alot. I started this thinking that no one would ever see it, and I did it mostly for fun. But you are reading this, and hopefully enjoying it and I thank you. 

I don't know what I'll do with this. I haven't been on Wattpad in literal years. And it seems like every time I come back, I have new notifications from new profiles, and I smile every time. 

I'm so glad people are finding this, and I'm grateful for everyone who clicks on it. I started writing this when I was like 12 and heavily obsessed with JJBA.

But, as much as I appreciate JJBA, I've grown out of it. I still love it, and maybe I'll rewatch it, but it isn't my taste anymore. My writing and I have both matured, although slowly, I'm older and looking back, I can see how much my writing and my interests have changed.

Maybe someday I'll update, or re-write this, but for now I want to keep on growing as a person and an artist and creator. 

And, as we all grow and mature as people and do our best to survive life, we have to remember where we started. And I started here. Was it the best start? No, not at all. Did this help me better myself? Definitely.

I am more than appreciative for all of the positivity this has received, especially considering how mean the internet can be to amateur authors. 

I hope you guys can understand why I likely won't be continuing this, and I hope you aren't too upset.

But nothing lasts forever.

Life is built off of impermanence. 

And that's okay.

Thank you to each and every one of you, I hope you can grow into everything you're meant to be.

Until next time,

all the love from behind this screen,

Jupiter <3

(Not so) Cursed advice: Take time for yourself. Don't let other people dictate who and how you are. Love yourself. Even if it's easier said than done. You'll get there.

<3