one.

➤ YOU; a broke ass university student wanted a tattoo. why? why the fuck not. "hey mina babes?" you called out to your roommate, "yes?"

➤ she answered slowly getting closer and closer to you, "girl- the fuck is you doing?" she laughed, while looking at your laptop seeing that you were looking at 'cheap tattoo places

➤ "dont laugh at me!" you cried, "i want a tattoo but i have no money!" she laughed again, and pulled out her phone and typed something.

➤ "here go to [123.address.road], my friend sero went there he said it was good" she shurgged, you beamed, "THANK YOU!"

meanwhile....

➤ "damn todays empty" denki sighed, "just shut up blondie" bakugo chirped, "WHAT- YOUR BLONDE TOO-" denki whined, the door to the tattooing studio opened, there walked in izuku with a fresh tattoo.

➤ "give yourself another tat brocolli boy?" bakugo laughed, izuku rolled his eyes and sat next him, "yeah what about it? huh?" denki laughed, "someones feisty..!" bakugo laughed.

➤ the front door to the tattoo parlor slowly opened, the three men turned to see a girl, that girl just happened to be you.

➤ "my my we've got a cute one" denki laughed while grabbing the application papers. "hey sweetheart, here to get a tattoo?" he pondered, "y-yes please" you stuttered, 'this place looks creepy as fuck!' you thought

➤ "alright princess, sign here, here and here" he pointed at each place on the paper, you signed, "so uh..?" you asked, "have patience princess the ink needs to be readied" he flashed a smile

➤ "the ink is ready, bakugo will be your-" he was cut off, "I'll do it" izuku said, "follow him I guess" denki shrugged "ok.."

➤ izuku lead the way to the room, denki and bakugo stayed behind, "I thought I was tatting her?" bakugo asked, denki shrugged "I dunno deku said he would do it"

➤ "how much you wanna bet they'll be fucking?" denki laughed, "ten bucks" bakugo snickered.