five.

➤ MINA; had quite a lot of questions about this "mystery gala" you were attending, you rolled your eyes at her eagerness.

➤ "GIRL- DONT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU GOT LAID BY SOME HOT ASS GUY AND NOW GOUR GOING TO A GALA???" she exclaimed, "I want your lifeeeeeee" she pouted.

➤ you laughed, "look at what he sent me to wear" you and Mina looked inside the white box, there was a black velvety dress with a small slit at the side, black lace up heels. there was also a small little note that said 'can't wait to see you sweetheart - izuku'

➤ "your literally gonna look so good oh my fucking god!" Mina cried, you smiled, you felt your phone buzz, it was izuku.

izuku:
—-————-

izuku:
sweetheart, we leaving in an hour and a half be ready on time ‼️

y/n:
of course, you'll pick me up right?
here's the address [156.address.east.road]

izuku:
thanks cya darling

y/n:
byeeee

. . .

➤ you were all dressed up, with even a little bit of makeup on, "ok I think he's here" you looked at Mina, "you look bomb, now go get that DICK!" she exclaimed, you rolled your eyes.

➤  "we aren't hooking up" she smirked, "really? because I recall you said that you rode his thigh-" you cut her off, "he's here!"

➤ "yeah yeah," she waved her hand, "go, TELL. ME. EVERYTHING" she cried, you smiled, "alright I will I will bye!"

meanwhile...

➤ "stop here iida" izuku said to his driver, he nodded in response, izuku stepped outside the black limousine. he saw you walked out of your apartment lobby, a smirk appeared on his face, "hey izuku" you said.

➤ "hey sweetheart, I knew you would look great in that outfit" he complemented you, you smiled.

➤ "thank you, you look good too" he was wearing a black tux with a red inner shirt, and black gloves. his dark green hair was slightly slicked back.

➤ you didn't realize how long you were starting at him when you heard him chuckle,"take a picture, it'll last longer sweetheart"

➤ "come on, take a seat" he opened the car door for you and sat beside you in the next seat. he placed a hand on your thigh, "iida the gala address please" izuku asked the driver, "yes of course sir"

AUTHORS NOTE!
- :0