six.

➤ you sat with izuku's hand on your thigh, 'why the fuck are we going to a gala?' you genuinely thought for a moment

➤ "hey..izuku" you asked, he looked at you, "yes sweetheart?" he lightly smiled, you bit the inside of your lip,

➤ "so uh..I just thought that..yknow your a tattoo artist and they well..they don't get invited to galas" you shyly said, you shook your head "yknow what never mind-"

➤ he cut you off, "you wanna do what I actually do?" he laughed, you hesitantly nodded, "well...the port mafia."

➤ your eyes widened, "port mafia? then why do you work at a tattoo parlor?" you asked, he must be rich if he's in the mafia. right? meaning there's no need for a job.

➤ "for fun." he shrugged, "bakugo and denki are also in the port mafia by the way" he said, you looked at him confused; not know who they were, he clicked his tongue "the one with the black electric bolt in his hair that's denki, and the other one is bakugo" he finally said, "ohhhh" 

➤ "sir, we've almost arrived" iida; the limousine driver said, "right, oh and y/n?"

➤ "yes?" you said slightly scared at the fact he didn't call you "sweetheart" or "darling"

➤ "in there, only refer to me as midoriya" he said with a serious tone laced in his voice.

➤ "right..."

. . .

➤ "sir we're here" iida said, "right; ladies first" he stepped outside the car, went around, and opened the door for you. he held out his hand for you to hold, you grabbed his hand, and stepped out of the limo. 

➤  you and izuku's fingers interlocked as you both walked closer to the gala venue. when you reached the door, there was two guards, izuku showed them something but you couldn't make out exactly what it was. 

➤ you both walked into the building, it was a huge dining hall, filled to the brim with lots of people, of course, you guessed that most of these 'people' were part of the port mafia or something. 

➤ izuku led you to a table were you sat. you knew 2 out of the 10 people sitting there. he pointed to a group of women, "go join them sweetheart, I have business here" he whispered in your ear, nodded. 

➤ you made your way over, to the group they turned and smiled at you, "hi, I'm yaoyorozu and this is hakegure" she smiled and pointed to the women next to her, you shook hands with them, "nice to meet you" you smiled

➤ "so who are you here with?" hakegure asked, "oh i-midoriya" you said, they both nodded, "I'm here with todoroki" yaoyorozu said, "oh I'm here with ojiro" hakegure smiled. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

- I know hakegure is invisible but wtv use your imagination idk 🏃🏾‍♀️