four.

➤ IT; had been about 2 weeks since yours and izuku's session. you never thought about him much however your nosey ass roommate Mina wanted to know every single detail.

➤ "THATS WHY YOU TOOK FOREVER TO CAME BACK HOME" she exclaimed, you smirked and rolled your eyes "sooooo did y'all fuck or something" she asked, you lightly punched her arm "MINA!" you laughed.

➤ "I NEED DETAILS! was he hot? did you kiss? did you make out? WHAT HAPPENED" she whined, you felt your cheeks heating up. "nothing.." you lied, you looked at her, she stared at you with the most unimpressed expression.

➤ it was a staring match between the two of you, you were so slow to giving in when your phone rang, "your so lucky...,who is it" she asked, you picked up your phone and mouthed 'i don't know'.

➤ "hello?" you said into the phone, "hey sweetheart so it really is you huh?" your eyes widened, "izuku??" you hushed, "the one and only darling" he laughed.

➤ "how did you get my number?" you asked, "it was on the form, to get the tattoo" he said, like he was stating the obvious.

➤ "ohh right, so uh why did you call?" you asked, "what? don't wanna talk to me darling?" he chuckled, "n-no I do....just wondering" you mumbled.

➤ "right.....so I'd like to take you out" he said nonchalantly, your eyes almost popped out of your head, "is that a no?" he asked, "n-no I want to go out with you" you blurted out.

➤ "eager are we?" He teased, "anyway I'll send you something nice to wear we're going to a gala" he said, "alright when?" you asked, he quietly laughed under his breathe, "I'll text you the details, see you later sweetheart" he said finally and hung up the phone.

meanwhile...

➤ "so kid talking to your wife or something?" keigo laughed, "she's not my wife" izuku scoffed, "so when exactly do you plan on telling her your part of the port mafia?" keigo chuckled, izuku smirked, "that's for me to tell her, you better not."

➤ keigo threw his hands up in defense "I won't I won't".

AUTHORS NOTE:
- hehe 🧎🏾‍♀️🧎🏾‍♀️