three.

nsfw warning;
➤ semi-smut!
thigh riding, oral (receiving), praising

➤ ".....what" was all that could escape your mouth, he smirked, "ride my thigh dollface, I know you want to" he whispered in your ear.

➤ "they won't hear you don't worry" he cooed and he sat up his chair and patted his left leg, "now ride my thigh like a good girl"

➤ you hesitantly got up, and sat on his thigh facing the opposite direction, he placed his chin on your shoulder, "come baby, face me I wanna see that pretty little face of yours"

➤ he whispered in your ear, you felt his hot breathe hitting you skin. you got up, turned the other way and sat back down on his thigh.

➤ "good girl" he muttered, you were about to move when you heard shuffling outside the door

➤ you eyes widened at the thought of getting caught, "w-we're gonna get caught-" you whispered, but he cut you off when he put two of his fingers into your mouth to shut you up.

➤ "just shut up and suck my fingers" he harshly said. you hummed in response and did as he asked.

➤ "BROCCOLI BOY WE'RE LEAVING, YOU BETTER CLOSE UP" a gruff voice, that belonged that bakugo said.

➤ izuku scoffed in response, "I will, just finishing up!" he retorted, denki and bakugo snickered, "cya!" they both said as they locked and left the parlor.

➤ "see, now we won't get caught" izuku said as he took his fingers out of your mouth "you did a great job sucking my fingers sweetheart" he praised.

➤ you were slightly out of breathe, you sat there on his thigh as he looked at you, "princess, come on~" he cooed, "too tired?"

➤ "I-I can do it" you said, you positioned yourself and started moving slowly back and forth on his thigh, you threw your head back at the feeling.

➤ "you look so fucking hot mmh? riding my thigh huh?" he whispered in your ear, "does it feel good princess? does my thigh rubbing up against your wet little pussy make you feel good?"

➤ he bounced his thigh up and down making you squirm at the pressure he was applying, "a-ah-fuckk" you quietly moaned, "no ones here you can be as loud as you want" he whispered with a tone that unlocked something inside you.

➤ your eyes were closed shut, and your breathe was heavy as you continued to grind back and forth on him, izuku threw his head back, and let out a quiet groan
"sweetheart- fuck-my dick is aching for you"
he said as he threw his head back, trying his best to keep composure.

➤ you felt your stamina slowly running out, but you tried to keep going, chasing after your climax. "baby I know your tired, but you wanna cum don't you" he mumbled, he placed his hands on your hips, moving back and forth helping you keep going.

➤ he continued to rock your hips back and forth and bounce his thigh, you felt your climax vastly approaching, you started to muttered incoherent curses and words at the building up knot in your stomach. "fuck- oh my- I-I" you stuttering, he chuckled "about to cum baby? I can feel your little cunt throbbing for me. maybe I should stop bouncing my thigh" he teased.

➤ "n-no p-please dont-" you muttered out, he started bouncing his leg faster and faster, "say my name darling. its izuku" he harshly praised, as he could feel your fast approaching orgasm.

➤ "fuck- I'm gonna-" your eyes rolled to back of your head, the knot in your stomach bursted making you see stars "I-izuku..!" you released on his thigh, your leg twitched and you laid your head on his shoulder. "you did so good sweetheart" he praised you once again, you let out a slight whimper in response.

➤ your heavy breathes filled the room, and izuku stared at you, you looked right back at him. "your so beautiful princess" he said, you were about to respond when he smashed his lips onto yours.

➤ he slowly pulled away, put his forehead on yours, "let's finish up that tattoo mmh?"

AUTHORS NOTE!
- don't judge me this is the first time ive ever written something like this 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️
- enjoy !