two.

➤ "so sweetheart what type of design do you want and where?" he asked, you thought back to when you and Mina where think of designs

"what should I get?" You asked, "uhh whatever you want" she shrugged, you rolled your eyes, "if I knew what I wanted why would I ask you?" "ok ok calm tits uhh a snake" she said, you looked at her with a 'are-you-mf-crazy' face. "why would I do that?" "do it!" "fineeee"

➤ you sighed, "a snake" he looked at you, and chuckled deeply, "you don't seem to happy about that" you smile as he continued to get everything ready while you sat in the chair, "no its not that...just I asked my roommate, and she said a snake so..."

➤ he laughed again, "ok ok...so where do you want the tattoo darling? he asked, you slightly felt your face heat up at the pet names. "u-uhm my thigh" you said, "ok mind pulling up your shorts?" he said, you nodded and pulled up your shorts so he'd have more room to work with.

➤ he started up the ink pen and got to work, "it stings a bit sweetheart, so hold my arm if you have to" he smiled. he lined up the pen and started. 'fuck why does this hurt so much' you thought, you squeezed your eyes shut.

➤ he took a quick glance at you, "I told you sweetheart to hold my arm if it hurts" he said slightly gruffly, you nodded in response and quickly grabbed his arm.

➤ as he was giving you the tattoo and you held his arm, you pulled alittle too hard and his fingers grazed lightly over your area.

"fuck.." "shit I'm sorry" was what you both said. you covered your mouth in shock of what you just said, "t-that was not supposed to come out-" you stuttered. he let out a deep chuckle at your response.

➤ "you liked that huh sweetheart?" he cooed, you wanted to say no, but the words just couldn't come out.

➤ "how bout you ride my thigh dollface?"