Update

This story is what I consider to be an old one I written a long time ago (because most of my old stories have been deleted because of personal issues). This story is fortunate enough to not get caught in the crosshairs of my target. However, I cannot say I am proud of it.

After some cringing at some of the ways this story was written, and my rushed and lazy ending, I haven't been satisfied with this story and haven't bothered with a attempt for a sequel. So, I am going to write a remastered version of this story, and it should be better than this one. You might be thinking, "How does writing a revised verison of a story make things seem better?"

Allow me to enlighten you: There are multiple reasons why but I will label a few.

1: My writing style has changed. My tone and style of approach to writing has taken a massive change over the past year, therefore, it makes me want to bash my head against the wall when I read my own works from the past.

2: To spark up motivation for the sequel. I will admit, I have wrongfully pushed this story and a sequel that has yet to exist aside and try to forget about it but this and any of my other unfinished projects are constantly hanging over my head and it's stressing me out to where I don't even want to do anything with it anymore.

3: To fix my errors of this story. As I mentioned from earlier, the ending was rushed and it backfired on me. The reason why I rushed it was because I was trying to finish up most of my projects before fall so I could start new projects, but I realized now that it was a mistake to do that because it stressed me to the point where I didn't even enjoy writing it anymore and I was very inconsiderate about the story.

With those explained, you're probably disappointed in me and want to leave, which is fine because I wouldn't blame you. I'm not trying to play victim because, believe me, I could not lie to save my own life. But this remaster will give me an opportunity to fix the story and to make it enjoyable for everyone including myself.

With some support and constructive criticism, this remaster should be even better than this story. But here are some things you need to take into account before I publish the story.

Updates will be slow: If you look at my recent works, it is self-explanatory that Five Nights at Freddy's isn't my concern anymore. But, I could write a story about it, it would just be a little difficult for me to juggle it with my other on-going projects.

This story will stay: If, by any chance, you would feel nostalgic of this story, you're in luck because I will not delete this story like I did with most of my first projects because this isn't as cringeworthy as the others are (and people don't treat it as a joke compared to my other works). Of course, I will change the title to "Original" or "Classic Verison" to prevent confusion of distinguishing a difference between the two, and the new one will say remaster, of course.

Plot will be different: The entire plot of the story is basically, "taking the animatronics home with you." The story probably felt rather like a soap opera at the final few chapters. So, the plot will be rewritten, too.

With all of that out for you to read as many times as desired, you are free to express your opinion. You can let me know if this is a terrible idea, and if it is, I won't do it. Easy as that.

Do not think I am joking, I would seriously hate to not be taken serious after spilling my guts.