Chapter 7: The Aftons

Authors Note: I'm changing the writing style in this story a bit so expect some changes.

3rd Person P.O.V.

William Afton was taking a stroll down to the underground location. He hasn't been there since Samuel quit his job. Why did Mister Moore quit?

When he came to check on the animatronics, he noticed they were gone, all of them.

(Afton) What the hell?!

He frantically searched facility, not a trace of them. Did Samuel take them? If so, then he was going to kill him. He grabbed his phone and called a number.

(Afton) Michael, I need you to drop by Mister Moore's house. His file should be at the front desk. Just get to his house and find the animatronics. I know he stole them, he had too.

At Samuel's house

Samuel was on his bed but with no animatronics were in his bed. Freddy and Foxy were sleeping on his couch, Ballora was sleeping in the guest room bed, and Baby was outside his bedroom sleeping on front of his door. Samuel had offered her his bed and he would sleep in a chair but she insisted on improvising.

(Samuel) zzz...

Baby opened his door slowly, making sure it didn't creak. She tried her best to be silent while navigating around his room. She slid her hand at the back of his head and softly lifted his head off the pillow.

She took the pillow and left him resting his head on his arms. She used the pillow she "borrowed" to help her sleep in the outside of his bedroom.

In the morning.

Samuel awoken from his slumber and went outside his room. Then he tripped on Baby.

(Samuel) (grunts)

As soon as she felt him accidentally hit his shins on her back, she woke up.

(Circus Baby) Hmm? Oh, Samuel! I'm so sorry!

(Samuel) Its alright... I wasn't looking...

She helped him up.

(Samuel) If you don't mind me asking, why were you at my door?

(Circus Baby) I... uh... improvised?

Then they heard the TV in the living room. It appears that Freddy and Foxy are awake and turned it on.

(Samuel) Looks like the others are awake. Let's go.

Before he could go down the stairs, she grabbed him and put him on her shoulders.

(Samuel) Baby?

(Circus Baby) Yes?

(Samuel) What are you doing?

(Circus Baby) Oh, I'm just carrying you downstairs.

(Samuel) I thought we agreed that you wouldn't do that anymore.

(Circus Baby) You argeed that to the others.

(Samuel) So you tricked me.

(Circus Baby) Exactly.

Downstairs

(Ballora, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy) Good morning Samuel!

(Samuel) Good morning.

(Knocking)

(Samuel) Hide!

They each went into a spot that any ordinary person would not see them or check. Samuel answered the door.

(Samuel) Hello?

(Micheal) Are you Samuel Moore?

(Samuel) Yes.

(Micheal) Look, I think I know the answer to this, but are you harboring any animatronics in your home?

(Samuel) Uh, no?

(Micheal) See? This is what I tell my dad everytime.

(Samuel) Wait, you mean Mr. Afton? So that means you're--

(Micheal) Micheal Afton. Yeah, I look a lot like my father but I'm different than him. He thinks you stole his animatronics since they went missing the same time you quit your job.

(Samuel) Heh, that's crazy.

(Micheal) Mind if I come in?

(Samuel) Umm, no.

He let's him inside his home.

(Micheal) I know you got nothing to hide but I can't exactly return to father this quickly or else he'll get paranoid and come here himself. I'll just wait here for a few minutes and I'll be outta your sight soon.

(Samuel) So, while we wait, does you father have any distinctive details that'll tell different between you and him?

(Micheal) Well, he has a deeper voice than mine, has a bit more facial hair, and has purple pupils.

(Samuel) So, you're like a younger verison of him?

(Micheal) Pretty much. I actually had a younger brother and sister but... they're gone...

(Samuel) What happened to them?

(Micheal) As you know, my sister was killed by Circus Baby. My brother lost his frontal lobe from Fredbear. Y'know that yellow bear from Fredbears Family Diner?

(Samuel) Oh... poor kid. Sorry for your loss.

(Micheal) I feel terrible. It's my fault...

(Samuel) I'm sure you did everything you could.

(Micheal) No, you don't understand. I got him killed... I thought he was being such a crybaby and I was messing around and I put his head into the bears mouth and he got his head chomped on...

(Samuel) I... I don't even know what to say at this point... other than what were you thinking.

(Micheal) I was an idiot... I'm such a bad person... First my bro and now Elizabeth... Makes me wonder who's next...

(Samuel) Don't think like that. Just make sure you won't make the same mistakes again.

(Micheal) Thanks. I better go... I think I overstayed my welcome.

(Samuel) You don't have to leave now. You can take a moment before you go.

(Micheal) Thanks but I gotta go anyway. I think my father would believe me when I tell him that I didn't find his robots in your house.

(Samuel) Okay, bye.

(Micheal) Goodbye.

He left.

(Samuel) Poor guy.

???: Same... but he'll manage.

(Samuel) What?!

He saw a different verison of Funtime Foxy in front of him. She had orange and blue colors instead pink and white. He rubbed his eyes to see if he wasn't seeing things, he wasn't.

(Samuel) Who are you?

Lolbit: Its sorta a long story...

End of Chapter 7