Chapter 8: Hallucination

3rd Person P.O.V.

(Samuel) What do you mean it's a long story?

Lolbit: I'm not sure if you would wanna hear it.

(Samuel) Its not like I'm going anywhere.

Lolbit: Okay... I am a ghost or a hallucination that's in your head.

(Samuel) Why are you in my head?

Lolbit: I'll get to that. You see, I came from that underground facility where Baby and her friends came from but I was an animatronic along with my good friend Yenndo and Bonnet. They're still there but my body has been destroyed.

(Samuel) So you are a ghost.

Lolbit: As some people know, ghosts usually exist when they have unfinished business.

(Samuel) So what is your unfinished business?

Lolbit: Oh, I'm glad you asked! I wanted to revive the glory days back when that place used to be a restaurant. Before Circus Baby and her friends were there, it used to be a location for me, Yenndo with Bonnet. Fredbear, and Spring Bonnie. Ever since the incident with Micheal's brother and Fredbear, we were moved to the back room and stayed there ever since. When the incident with Baby happened, then finally, the restaurant was closed down and turned into a robotic renting service.

(Samuel) So far, you're telling me where you came from but not your unfinished business.

Lolbit: I'm getting to it. Anyways, Afton wanted to turn me and my friends into scrap after he sold Fredbear and Spring Bonnie to Fazbear Entertainment. I saved my friends by hiding them in the private room that can be found in Funtime Auditorium. Unfortunately, I was found and broken to pieces. It was unfair! So, I was given a chance to make things right. Then, I found you.

She place her finger on his chest, he couldn't feel it though.

Lolbit: I figured since you helped them out, you can help me out.

(Samuel) Wait, if you are a ghost. Does that mean you can possess me?

Lolbit: Yes...

Her eyes turned black with white pupils. She gave him a creepy glare with left her jaw hanging loose.

(Samuel) ...

Lolbot: ...

(Samuel) ...

Lolbit: (Giggles) Just kidding!

Her eyes returned to normal.

Lolbit: I can't take over your body but I can see everything you're thinking of and can see your dreams.

(Samuel) I'm not sure if I could sleep knowing that.

Lolbit: Don't worry, I won't torment you with my abilities, unless you annoy me.

(Samuel) So, your unfinished business is protecting your friends?

Lolbit: Sorta. I just want you to relieved Afton from duty. I don't care how you do it, I just want him out of the business.

(Samuel) You just want me to get Afton out of business?

Lolbit: Yes! My friends can help you but they don't know I'm a ghost so when you find them, Say L-O-L and they'll know that I sent ya.

(Samuel) Okay but what about the others?

Lolbit: They aren't aware of my existence. They won't see me either. You are the only one who can see me.

(Funtime Freddy) Psst! Is clear?

Lolbit: I'll let you handle the others.

She walked over to his couch and sat down. While in reality theres no one in that specific spot, in Samuel's view she looks real to him.