Chapter 9: Game Night

HowardTheAwesome1
ReidTheSniper
Those are the people in this chapter.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Tonight Samuel, Howard, & the animatronics plan on playing a boardgame. Howard also plans on bringing someone to play with them but Sam worries that the person may not handle being around robots that walk and talk like a person normally. He doesn't blame anyone for calling him crazy but he still does what he can to protect them.

(Samuel) I'm not sure, Howard.

[Phone] (Howard) C'mon, he's trustworthy

(Samuel) Who is he?

[Phone] (Howard) A friend. I'm sure you and the others would like him.

(Samuel) Are you sure he won't freak out about them moving around and not tell anyone?

[Phone] (Howard) He's pretty passive to anything. He sorta like me but has a hankering for food.

(Samuel) Any physical details?

[Phone] (Howard) Skinny, taller than you, has an athlete-like shape. He's pretty much everything I told you.

(Samuel) Okay. If you're so sure that he'll be able to handle it, then he can join us for game night.

[Phone] (Howard) Sweet! See ya tonight.

Then he hung up.

Tonight

Samuel had told the animatronics someone is coming and that he should be okay with them. While they are okay with that, Sam worries he may not handle it. But if he is as passive as Howard said then he trusts that there won't be trouble.

Outside, Howard was talking to the guy he was bringing to Samuel's house.

(Reid) So Sam has robots?

(Howard) Yes but he didn't built them or anything. He stole 'em.

(Reid) Oh, he stole them from where again?

(Howard) That pizzeria. The one where theres a clown, ballerina, bear, and fox.

(Reid) Oh, Circus Baby's Pizza World. That place was a bit creepy.

(Howard) Yeah, but the robots are nice. They're not dangerous, trust me, I've seen 'em.

(Reid) Okay, I feel better about the situation now. So, what are we gonna do again?

(Howard) We're gonna play board games n' stuff.

(Reid) Oh, we should Uno!

(Howard) Yeah! Let's go!

They both knocked on the door. Samuel opened.

(Samuel) Hello Howard and who is this?

(Howard) This is Reid.

(Reid) Sup?

(Samuel) Nice to meet you.

They both shook hands and Sam allowed them inside his home.

(Reid) So where's the robots?

(Samuel) They're upstairs. But before they come down, can you promise to not freak out and tell anyone about this?

(Reid) Sure. As long as they're friendly.

(Samuel) Okay, you can come out now!

He called out to the robots upstairs and they started coming down.