Chapter 12: Hide & Seek (Finale)

3rd Person P.O.V.

(Funtime Freddy) What?!

(Circus Baby) Afton, he's returned! We have to hide! 

They have to react quickly. Ballora and Foxy quickly hides underneath the bed. Freddy hides in the closet.

Baby couldn't run to the other room or else Afton could hear or see her. She can't go in the closet with Freddy because it'll get cramped in there and they'll eventually make a noise that Afton will hear. She finally decided to hide behind the door to the room.

Yes it's risky but it's a high risk, high reward situation right now. She can hear him going up the stairs. The door with big enough to hide her entire body, hopefully he opens it all the way.

She can hear him opening the doors to the other rooms before going to the door. 

(Afton) I know you're here. Just come out already. 

She didn't listen. Afton opened the door and was walk around the room. Baby made sure the door covered her so he can't see her. 

After a few seconds when he realized nothing was in here,

(Afton) Where are you?

He turns to leave the room. When he got to the door and was going to close it, he saw something red at the bottom of it. He goes back into the room and looks behind the door and found Baby.

(Afton) Aha! Gotcha!

He had a taser and shocked her.

Back to Howard and Reid

They're driving back to Samuel's house.

(Reid) How do you think they're holding up?

(Howard) They sound worried when they were talking with Sam. 

(Reid) No dip, we're all worried.

(Howard) Well, what do you want me to say? They're nervous? 

(Reid) I mean, don't state the obvious. 

(Howard) Heh, reminds of the time we played Truth or Dare with Oliver. (lwlOliverSanlwl here you go.)

(Reid) Oh, yeah. That was fun. 

When they got to his house, they noticed the door was wide open.

(Howard) The hell?

They both got out of the car and raced to the inside.

(Howard) Baby? Ballora? Foxy? Freddy? Where are you guys? you can come out now.

They searched the house, they're gone.

(Reid) Afton must've gotten here while we were gone. 

(Howard) Dammit! 

(Reid) We have to get them back.

They went back to the car.

(Howard) You know where the pizzeria is?

(Reid) Yeah.

He quickly backs out from the driveway and nearly slammed his foot on the gas. 

At the Pizzeria

Baby's systems turned back on. She looks around to see that she was in the Circus Gallery. 

(Circus Baby) No...

[Speaker] (Afton) Yes. You're back where you belong.

(Circus Baby) Please... No more shocks...

She felt a jolt of electricity hitting her endo-skeleton and she fell on her knees.