Part:2}{Why is he here?!}

*Todoroki's Pov*

Heat washed over my face, my surroundings were much more different then it was a couple of seconds earlier.

It was like I was in this massive cavern, a red rock shaped most of the cave, orange lava-filled a pool below me. Cobblestone paths floated above the lava towards the main platform that was also defying gravity. What was the strange thing though, was the black frame with purple swirls filling inside it.

Something seems off, something is missing.

It's too quiet.

"SHOTO!!!!!????"

Shi---

I turn around and I see the #1 worst father, staring at me like I killed All Might.

Actually, he would probably be smiling if I did that.

No, he would have wanted to do that himself.

"Yes?"

He looked around the massive cavern, and then stared back at me again, "where are we!?"

"I think that we're in the world that the guests were talking about," I replied, trying to find a way to the purple portal.

He looks at me skeptically, "what are you talking about?"

Oh right, the other pro hero's probably didn't tell him.

"Nothing that you should worry about," I saw multiple paths branching over the lava lake, they were floating just like the main platform.

Maybe if I used my Quirk fast enough I could get to the platform.

"Are you even listening to me!?" I look back and he's screaming at me, "no."

Ice slid from under my foot in the direction of the platform, I raced towards the platform as fast as I could; knowing that it would soon melt due to the heat of the cavern.

As soon as my feet touched the stone ground, I ran into the open building, turning around, only knowing that the ice was even there, was the steam coming off of the lava from underneath where the ice was.

And then I spotted him, he was staring at me, dead in the eyes, he looked like he was going to kill me; too bad he couldn't, he was stuck.

I turned back to the portal, it looked like the portal thing that was on Kaminari's phone when he was playing a game with Sero.

I walked over to it and stuck my hand in it, it didn't hurt or anything, it just felt a bit weird. I then stepped into the portal, my vision went blurry, then everything just stopped; I couldn't move or anything, the purple swirls weren't swirling, the lava that I could see wasn't flowing, nothing was doing anything.

It almost looked like a... like a glitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 444