Part:5}{Murder is just another part of life}

:]

Partly inspired by: hiiacat

"You will get your a*s handed over to you on a silver platter around these parts. Get over yourself." - AlexCantThink.  

*Sero's POV*

So, finding yourself in a new dimension is obviously weird, but when you find one of your friends arguing with what seems to be like another version of themself is a whole new kind of weird.

I'm talking about Bakugo if you couldn't guess.

After hearing the scream that obviously came from him, I turned around, seeing Bakugo screaming at someone who looks like the Tommy dude who disappeared after the U.S.J.

Is this where he lives?

"OH, YOU REALLY WANNA GO!?" Tommy yells back at him, with the exact energy back.

"I'LL BEAT YOU TO A PULP!!" 

"Oi! Bakugo, nice to see you my dude," Kaminari walks up to him, who has turned around to spot us, "TAPE ARMS, EARS, DUNCE FACE! WHERE ARE WE!?"

"It's Jiro," she mutters under her breath.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU! YOU'RE IN THE DREAM SMP!!" Tommy shrieked back at him.

Looking back at Tommy and Bakugou, I spot someone behind them, far back but visible, though no one has seemed to notice. They look like they're wearing a red cape and some sort of monarch outfit, though I feel like I've seen them before.

The person also had a couple of grey dogs, with pink collars.

I feel like something is going to happen.

-------------------------------------------------

*Technoblades POV*

Multiple hours before Kaminari and Sero find Jiro.

When Sam told me that Dream asked me for a favor, I was immediately suspicious. He also mentioned that some of the U.A students are also somewhere around the SMP.

Walking towards the prison, I see Dream outside of the prison portal room, head down, with his mask on. He looks up and walks towards me, "so, you wanted me?"

"Yes, I have an idea, as you may have heard some of the Students of the realm- dimension that you appeared in appeared here," I nod, "So I was fiddling around with the servers setting, and found a little bit of info."

"And?"

He walks closer to me and whispers in my ear, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

He backs away, smirking, well, I could guess that he was.

"You're really taking the dare seriously," he slides the mask to only show his right side, and smirks, "I guess I really am."

-----------------------------------------------------

{Present time}

Finding them was hard enough, but pulling it off was was another thing, since Tommy was glued to the b*tch

I told Phil where I was going and what I was doing before, he wasn't so sure that I should do it; in case the info that gave me Dream was false, but even though he's a bastard in role-play, he's a nice guy, and that's me saying that.

Ranboo was also around, so I told him too, he was fine with it and actually wanted to come along and help.

So with me, my five dogs, and Ranboo, we were going to pull off one of the coolest Lore moments ever.

~*+*~

Crouching around the hill behind Tommy and Bakugo and the other people, I loaded five of my crossbows with fireworks.

"Ranboo, you are going to be the distraction, try and pull Tommy away from Bakugo, and make sure it's far enough away." he nods, "if I get attacked, which might happen, the dogs are going to take care of me," I whisper.

 I watched the scene for a couple of more minutes, but when I noticed the black-haired boy looking in my direction I sent Ranboo out.

"Tommy!" He shouts, running towards him, He turns around, and greets Ranboo, "Hi Ranboo, I have a question," Ranboo nods at him.

"If I were to Kill this b*itch here, would you help me?" He looks back at Tommy and Bakugou, "I mean, sure, but I need your help with something."

"Seriously!? I WOULD BEAT YOU'RE AS* BEFORE YOU HAD THE CHANCE!" Bakugo yelled, "REALLY!? WELL THEN IT WOULD BE 2 VS 1, AND YOU WOULD PROBABLY LOSE!"

"Tommy, this is going nowhere, and Tubbo needs your help, so come on!" He drags Tommy towards the small group.

Farther away, so close, almost there...

Aim, and, FIRE!

The Colorful firework shoots from the crossbow, straight for the back of Bakugo.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

<Server> Katsuki Bakugou went off with a bang.

"BAKUGO!" The group of the students stares at where he used to stand, screaming.

Tommy looked around to see where the fireworks came from and spotted me.

"TECHNOBLADE! THAT WAS MY KILL!"

That's my cue.

"That anger-issued boy was driving me insane, well, along with the voices," I walked towards the group, Ranboo let go of Tommy, staring at me along with the rest of them. 

"Holy shit man, Was not expecting you to murder him, wonder if he has a respawn point," Quackity stares at me and Ranboo.

Clap, Clap, Clap.

"Well done, I Surprised that it showed up in chat," right behind the students and Wilbur was Phil smiling slightly.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?" The purple-haired girl shouted, tears streaming down her face.

"Calm down, he'll show up eventually," Wilbur tries to calm her down, "NO, he just got murdered!"

"Um, just a-a thought, if he doesn't show up, not saying that he won't but, will Dream have to use the Revive Book?" Quackity questions. 

------------------------------------

Wonder if you thought I was actually going to kill him.

Word Count: 906