[part 4] The baseball game

Flashback
A blonde girl that was just a bit taller then me and her friend with brown hair pushed me down to the ground.

"Do you know how weak you are?" She said while looking down at me with a wide grin.

The other one tried to hold in her laughter. "Isn't she the one without parents?"

The blonde girl turned to her and started laughing hysterically. "Wait really? Can you get even more pathetic?"

I was on the verge of tears, truth is I already had been trying to avoid them. When the bell rang I had gotten up from my chair and ran for my coat just so I wouldn't run into them. But as I was putting on my coat they appeared behind me. 

While they were busy laughing I attempted to get up and sneak away. 

"Where do you think you're going you parentless psycho?"

I felt a slap across your cheek, i touched my cheeck feeling it burn from where her hand had hit me. 

"Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked.

The brown haired girl was about to hit me again but got stopped by someone grabbing her wrist. I looked up at the tall figure, it was Gojo.

I let out a sigh in relief, the girls looked terrified, the blonde one tried to escape but he caught her by the wrist as well. 

"Well you see she does a have a dad to take care of her." Gojo looked down at the girls smiling, but this smile was different, this smile looked absolutely terrifying. His light blue eyes piercing through the two girls.

It took me 10 minutes to get him away from the girls. When we got to the car I stopped and looked down at your shoes. 

"Thanks... Dad"

His head shot back and looked at me in shock. "Wait did you just actually call me dad? Really?" He grabbed my shoulders and started shaking them softly. "Finally, after years one of my children called me dad, my god this is the best day ever!"

I kinda regretted my decision at that point. The whole car ride he kept repeating the word dad and laughing to himself. I looked out of the car window, He was dumb and annoying sometimes but I really was happy like this, and I loved him even though he was a pain in the ass most of the time.

End flashback

I wasn't actually the biggest fan of sports but I wasn't too bad at them either. But I was NOT looking forward to this and to make matters even worse it was my birthday.

"Gather around dear students, today we have a baseball match against the Kyoto students!"

"I'm expecting you all to put 100 procent of your effort into this."

I looked at Gojo, he was wearing a blue blouse and some black jeans. He looked like one of those rich dads that stood at the sideline yelling at their kids and their trainers.

"Also, today is a really special day." He smirked

He looked over at you which made you snap out of your thoughts. Shit what's going on, why is he looking at me? You weren't paying attention at all.

"Today is my precious daughters birthday!"

Everyone looked at me with the same look in their eyes: 'I feel so sorry for her right now.'

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes.

Finally the game had begun, Tokyo was batting first. We all lined up, the first batter was Maki.
"Bring it on!" You watched her position herself, as far as I knew Maki was actually really competitive with this sort of thing. Miwa who was pitching threw the ball. Maki hit it perfectly and send it flying away.