[part 13] History

You sat there frozen to your chair.

Right after answering your question your father had turned his attention back to his food.

You decided to speak up again.

"What do you mean?"

You could hear Kento giggle behind you, to which you shot him an annoyed look.

"It's rather simple my child, there was no need for her here so they simply... got rid of her"

You stared at the food in your plate, unable to speak again. Who were "they"?  What did this mean?

When you finally broke your stare you noticed your aunt giving you a dirty look.

"I don't see why that should be of importance" She said and turned to your father.

Never had you felt any sympathy for your mom, but the way they spoke about this subject was terrifying.

"I would like to go back to our conversation." Your uncle announced to your father, and right after that they began arguing again.

Not long after that Kento got up without saying a thing and left. You were now alone, with ur thoughts and some dumb adults.

Why am I even here, you asked yourself.

It didn't take you long to stand up as well catching the attention of everyone at the table.

"I'll be taking my leave, thank you for the meal." You said shortly and walked away.

Before your father could speak up you had already left the building.

Your head was spinning, a lot of questions going through your mind.

After entering your place to stay you made sure you were as quiet as you could, it was late.

You sat down at the piano, slowly letting your fingers glide across the keys of the piano. Gojo had forced you to take lessons when you were younger to develop a healthy hobby he called it .

Slowly pressing the keys you started to play, allowing your thoughts to drift off for a second and focus on the music.

The song was slow, but it held emotion, more than you could ever put into words.

Being this focused you didn't notice someone else being in the same room until you felt two arms wrap around your waist.

You inhaled Yuta's scent feeling his body against yours, not stopping your fingers on the piano.

He didn't speak, neither did you.

The song ended, a tear went down your cheek.

You turned around to look at him, meeting his comfortable dark blue eyes.

His eyes spoke for him.

You were about to speak when he stopped you.

"Don't, you don't have to talk."

"It's okay." He finished his sentence.

A tear fell down your face as you leaned your forehead against his stomach.

"Let's just go to bed" He didn't give you time to respond.

He picked you up and carried you upstairs to your room, when he put you down you noticed things had changed.

Instead of leaving he crawled into your bed, signing that he wasn't planning to leave.

A small smile crept onto your face.

After changing to get ready for bed you also hopped in. Immediately after you felt those same arms hug your waist again.

And oh how grateful you were for them.

—————————————————————————

Thank you so so much for 4k reads <3

Very small chapter, i'm sorry for not updating.

Things have been rough lately, but i am planning to finish this story. Currently im making a playlist and planning the rest of the story.

I hope you all liked this smaller chapter, I promise ill update soon.

Thank you for all the support.

(as always i will come back to check for spelling mistakes and so on)