[part 11] Emotions

Yuji who had woken up because of the sound of loud cries peeked his head around the corner into the hallway.

Finding you, standing there with tears running down your face. His first instinct was to run over there, to comfort you.

He took a step towards you but stopped, because in that second he saw you look at Yuta and realized.

He had in fact never been an option.

He felt a slight thug at his heart, not noticing Megumi keeping an eye on him. Megumi walked over to Yuji and whispered.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Yuji swallowed.

"Her heart doesn't belong to me"

With that the two left you and Yuta alone.

About a thousand things were going through your mind, and you felt sick, like you were about to throw up.

What am I going to do, was one of the things in your mind. Kento sounded serious when it came to the consequences of rejecting your clan.

Home, could you even call it that?

Yuta watched you while stroking your back in an attempt to comfort you.

"I'm sorry"

Your head shot up

"Why are you apologizing?" You were confused on why he said this out of nowhere.

"I don't know what to do."

Then you thought of something, if they wanted you that badly there might be a slight change you could negotiate.

"What if you come with me?"

He looked down at you with a confused look.

"I refuse to never see you again until i've said what i wanted to say to you." You blurred out.

"fuck" you whispered.

"What do you mean?" He now looked curious.

You felt your face turn red.

"I'm not gonna tell you."

"Why not?" He asked

You tried to get out of his grip.

"I don't want to."

You could hear him laugh at your reaction.

"Come onn, tell me." He tightened his arms around your waist, refusing to let go.

"No, let go."

He fell silent and buried his face in your neck.

"Don't leave." he mumbled

You stayed silent as well, missing simple times when you had just met Yuta.

And your mind wondered off to a summer two years ago.

Gojo was standing behind the barbecue wearing his famous sunglasses and an apron.

"Watch this kids, your dad will be the best griller out there."

"The only thing he'll grill is his own hair." Megumi whispered.

You looked over at Yuta who was trying his best not to laugh at the joke.

"Meg I heard that." Gojo said with a fake hurtful tone.

"Satoru I think your cooking is great." Yuta said

"SEE?! At least someone appreciates my cooking." Gojo said with a dramatic tone.

"Don't boost his ego too much." You said accidentally letting out a small laugh.