[part 5] Before disaster

Oktober 31st, the date that me and the others would go to Shibuya. It was getting closer and closer.

"Ryuuu....." Nobara was shaking me by my shoulder.

"Hm?" I looked up at her.

"Let's go shopping... Please" she looked at me with those fake puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes "Do I have to?"

"I'll take that as a yes" She turned around grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her.

Ten minutes later, Nobara and me were at some a big shopping mall in Tokyo. I scanned around for a place to sit down but Nobara had other plans.

"Let's go Let's go, we need to hurry" She said dragging me along with her.

I wasn't paying attention at all, she turned around to me. "Come on move a little faster-" She suddenly stopped talking because she bumped into someone.

She turned back and looked up to the boy who she had bumped into.

"Sorry" He smiled at us while rubbing his neck.

"Oh, it's really no problem" She said, giving him a soft smile.

I gave Nobara a confused look, as we both continued walking.

"Since when are you nice to boys?"

"Well... He was hot, even you must've noticed that"

I just shrugged my shoulders, Nobara gave me a smirk.

"What does he look like anyway, your boyfriend?" She said while stuffing her mouth with a pastry from earlier. 

"Wait who?" I turned to her with a confused look. 

"That kid, you know, the fourth second year."

"He must be at least a little good looking, because you sure are head over heels for him"

You abruptly stopped walking which made Nobara pause too.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Oh so you do admit he's hot!"

"No, I mean... yes" I mumbled.

"YOU ACTUALLY SAID YES!" She stared at me with an open mouth.

I decided to just ignore her for now, she spend 10 minutes clinging to my shoulder trying to get me to show a photo of Yuta. After 2 more minutes she finally gave up, and I found us a place to sit down and eat.

"You got teamed up with Panda right?" Nobara was eating her food while looking trough the stuff she bought.

"Yea... are you nervous about this thing?" I took a bite from my sandwich.

"No not really, but I wonder... What is all this fuss about"

"I don't know.." I shook my head and turned to the side.

I really didn't know, but a lot of things were off.

After our shopping spree Nobara decided to hold a movie night at her dorm, she also invited Itadori and Megumi.

I sat down in between her and Itadori, she spend 20 minutes trying to figure out which movie to watch, to which Megumi was almost asleep already.

I took the remote and clicked on some random movie which ended up being not too bad.  I had fallen asleep half way resting my head on Nobara, Itadori fell asleep on me and Megumi fell asleep on Itadori.

Gojo had spent some time looking for me only to find me laying there with the others, he quickly took a picture and left. We deserved to rest.

————————————————————————

Sorry for this short chapter, i haven't really had the time to write recently. I'll make sure next chapter is longer!