[Part 8] A day off

You woke up the next day because Megumi had snatched the blanket. You gently tried to pull it back but he held a firm grip on it. "Damn you" you whispered. You slowly got up rubbing your eyes and looking around.

Yuta and Itadori both had woken up and were gone. You got up and slid open the curtain, the streets were empty, not a single person to be seen. Your thoughts drifted off to last night, you hated to admit it but you liked the side of Yuta you saw yesterday.

"Morning" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned around to see Yuta there holding something that looked like a bag of groceries. "Brought us some breakfast, wake up Megumi so we can eat pleas" he said while preparing breakfast. Itadori came from behind him and sat down on the bed where Megumi was still sleeping.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"I slept okay." You said while observing Yuta from the corner of your eye.

Itadori started gently shaking Megumi, trying to wake him up and you decided to help Yuta out.

"You slept okay?" He asked you without looking to the side.

"Could've been better" You said

"Megumi kept snatching the whole blanket" you let out a deep sigh.

Yuta chuckled "Well, that dude kept whispering things in his sleep" he said while pointing back at Itadori. He leaned into your ear "It's scary"

You laughed.

All of the sudden his face turned serious.

"I took a look around while we were out, i'm not really sure what we're supposed to do now."

Reality hit you again, Gojo was sealed and Nobara.... Well you didn't know.

Yuta looked concerned "I don't know what to do" He said truthfully while he leaned against the counter and crossed his arms.

You noticed Itadori had managed to wake up Megumi. You were about to put your hand on his shoulder when he got up and said "let's eat". He made his way to the table leaving you behind.

You were a little disappointed, because after last night you thought that maybe you and him would be closer again, god you even thought for a second his feelings were the same as yours.

When you arrived at the table the only seat available was the one next to Yuta. You cursed at life inside of your thoughts as you sat down next to him.

"Did you two fight?"

Your head shot up

"No" You shot at Megumi, who by the way seemed amused.

Yuta laughed "Why would you think that?"

"Don't know, Ryu looks really anxious right now" Megumi responded, his eyes were sparkling.

You felt Yuta's eyes on you as well as Itadori's, and you shot Megumi a glare as he took another bite of a piece of bread.

"We barely talked." You said but you noticed Yuta raising an eyebrow. Shit, you really were anxious.

You were saved by Itadori who started telling you about how he took some dvd's from a store because no one was there. You could still feel Yuta's eyes on you, but decided to ignore them.