Loguetown

His eyes widen as he opened the door as his jaw dropped onto the ground; wide enough for a critter to crawl into. Zora sat there in the middle of the room while trying to keep a certain long nose girl away. It wasn't unusual for Zora to pick a fight with one of them, or Savi to take the fight to the green haired girl; but it was unusual when the swordsman was wearing a tank top that showed her bust.

"Y-You're a-" Niko's eyes widen at the sight.

The two barely heard Niko's rambled as they fought over a pair of scissors within Zora's hand. She held them high over her head as the long nose woman hopped up and down trying to reach them. "You're going to do it wrong!" Urika tried to justified her motives.

"A GIRL!"

Zora finally took noticed of the newcomer and slowly turned her head to look at the male who stepped down the ladder. She tilted her head to the side and barely looked fuzed by Niko's statement. "Yeah?" she lifted one of her eyebrows. As soon as she was unguarded, Urika took the pair of scissors from Zora's hands. "Hey!" she growled.

"See!" Urika pointed to Zora's bust with a huge smile. She finally won the scissors "I'm not the only one seeing things! Zoro's a girl the whole time! And I thought I was crazy!" The dark skinned woman smiled and lifted her hand up as if she wanted a high-five from the orange haired man. Her smile dropped as she was left hanging. She straighten her back and looked at him. "Niko? Is something wrong?"

Locks of green hair fell onto the ground. A blade sheathe back into its case. A smirk grew on Zora's face while Urika gotten onto the ground. "I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO CUT IT!" She screamed into the floorboards.

"Too late," she stepped onto the locks of hair. Her eyes made contact with the navigator. "Is he dead?" One side of her lips raised as she clapped her hands right in front of Niko's face.

The man growled. "Who told you to go and get a sex change! You idiot!" He raised his fist to punch Zora, who only dodged.

"It's that Dartboard who got the sex change, not me."

Niko froze once more and his arm fell to his side. "You're telling me...you have been a...wo..man the full time?" Zora nodded her head, while he tugged on his orange locks of hair, "And I didn't notice it?!"

Urika couldn't help herself. She raised her face from the ground and a giggle escaped her pink lips. It felt so great to her that she found out something before the others. Even though it was Johnny who confirmed her beliefs and didn't think she was crazy for seeing a pair of jugs on the swordsman's chest. But she still wanted to punch Zora for cutting off her green hair.

She didn't know why Zora didn't hide her puffballs anymore, and instead took the bandages off her chest and wore a simple white tanktop. Once again, she didn't even know why Zora show up at Arlong Park covered in bandages from head to toe in the first place; since the green hair only wore them over her breasts. All she knew, Zora was actually going laying off the bandages...even though her wounds from the Baratie and Arlong Park weren't healed. "Zor-a...you still look like a boy."

"So? I like my hair like this. Out of my eyes."

The stubborn girl shrugged one of her shoulders and went pass Niko. "If you are going to stand there all day, Ero-cook's going to start her period. Again." She didn't even glance before leaving the men's room and lifting herself up onto the deck. For some odd reason, the girl's men smelled like rotten eggs which caused Urika to stay in the men's room much to her dislike. She may have gotten a few pointers from Mihawk, but she hated hair in her face. It got in the way whenever she fought, as well as her bust.

While she was young, she and Kuina were always judged because they were females. Even her teacher didn't think much of swordswomen; claiming they wouldn't get far into life. Zora didn't know much at the time, but she knew just because she was growing a pair of melons wasn't going to stop her from becoming the very best swordsman. Which, she ended up covering with bandages after too many only used half of their strength, which she still beaten them, whenever they fought her because she was a girl.