Shells Town

Luffy woke up in a beaten up vessel. "Stupid goat." His lips came together and his cheeks were compacted with air. He stretched out his limbs and looked at his surroundings.

Island and sea.

Because that wasn't much help, he placed his palm over his forehead to block the sunlight and look out through the ocean for Sunny. There wasn't even a dot. There weren't any other islands from his perception, only endless sea and its sea-life. "Too bad Usopp isn't here," he frowned; the sniper had better eyesight than him. "Where is everyone?"

Behind him was the island. It was cluttered with houses on each side from the dirt path that lead from the docks to within the village. Flags and signs were posted all along the houses. There were businesses with their items for sell outside on display, and there were stands for traveling merchants. On a single brick wall were dozens of bounty posters; all of them ranging from the weakest villain to strongest foe in that corner of the sea. In one whole block of the village was all for individual's booths and stands; who couldn't afford their own space.

He could see several villagers going about their daily activities, but none of them were his crew. Nor were they the villagers of Skami Island. "Mystery~" he stated simply. His stomach growled like a lion, and instinct kicked in; look for a pub. What else was he going to do? He lifted his bottom from the small fishing boat and stepped onto the sandy beach that stretched from the docks to the dirt path. This looked mildly, oddly, similar but he didn't place it on anything.

The black haired boy walked through the streets of whatever this island was. The villagers were normal from the looks of it. He stole an fruit from a stand, and a knife missed his thieving hand. "THIEF!" the merchant called out, but he was already mingled into the crowd.

With a smile, he took a bite out of the fruit. It's sweet taste filled his mouth. "Yum," he smiled, but it wasn't enough to fill his black hole of a stomach. On his way there, he passed the brick wall of bountries. There were several papers ripped after the name, only taking the picture and price for their head. But a few of their faces almost stirred a memory; one that he couldn't exactly remember either.

Finding an pub was easy.

A few buildings down from the fruit stand, was pub. He walked inside, the place was very silent. Other than him, it was a lonely mother in the kitchen and the kid repeated her movements of making something. Luffy shrugged and took a seat at the bar.

"Oh! A customer! First one in a week!" the woman yelped, "I will be there in a second!"

Which meant more food for Luffy. He grinned in delight as the mother finally came around and took his order. "Gimme all of the meat you got!"

Her eyebrow raised as she dropped the paper. "All...of our meat?" she faintly repeated.

"That's what I said!" he gave her his friendly smile. The woman with long brown hair gave a slight nod and went back to her cooking station.

"All of our meat?!" the girl questioned in the same repeating manner as her mother.

The woman nodded and placed a few stabs of meat onto the grill. The girl, with much resembles of her mother, looked back at Luffy with bewildered eyes, in which Luffy only replied with a open grin. He gave a chuckle at the girl's reaction. Usually by now, others were use to having large orders from pirates, but it seems this empty pub didn't have much pirate business as any business.

A plate was placed in front of Luffy. "Anything else?"

"Water," he answered. Without a fork or a knife, he dived in with his two hands. He took a large bite out of the piece of meat. From the two in the kitchen, it didn't even looked like he was chewing it, only swallowing it whole. The mother filled a glass to the brim of water, in which Luffy gulped down between bites. Only an idiot would be stupid enough to interrupt his meal.