Orange Town

Using the end of the blanket, Zora soaked it into the water and scrubbed her arms and legs. She could still seem the musk from being tied to a post without taking a break for three weeks. The grub started wash away slowly. Now her tanned skin was actually her skin tone and not darker than it was. The girl was lucky Rika and her mother tended to her clothes. The black stains from before were barely there. And the stench was now only herself, who hasn't had a proper bath within a month.

"So you're becoming Pirate King? Any reason?" Zora questioned as she lowered her pants leg down.

Luffy pointed to his strawhat. "Made a promise to form an amazing crew, find One Piece and become King of Pirates." The tip of his finger felt against the straw.

"Same here. Made a vow to become World's Greatest Swordsman no matter what to a friend."

"I'm hungry," the strawhat wearer moaned after a few moments. As soon as he said that, a growl came from his stomach.

She leaned her head bewards, outside of the ship, and stared. "How long until we get to an island?"

"Nam- whenever the waves take us," he shrugged his shoulders. "Guess we've to fish and wonder until then."

"If you're going to be a pirate, shouldn't you know some navigation at least?"

"That's why we gotta find a navigator..." He paused and looked at the sea, "if we find an island."

Zora chuckled and loosen her bandages. With the pace they were going, there was no need for her to maintain her fake gender. "How do ya suppose we fish?"

"String from the blanket."

"For a hook, we could use a nail from that barrel," she added. She stood up and bent over the barrel, and loosen the nail out of the barrel. With a little too much force, the nail popped out and dropped onto the bottom of the boat. It rolled under the seats, back and forth, from his side to her side. The two of them scrambled their hands and searched for the loose nail. "There it i-!" The nail rolled back under Luffy's seat. He stood up and reached under. A shadow flew pass them, but neither noticed. They were too busy catching the nail than anything.

"Got it!" He held up the metal nail and gave his almighty grin. Zora smirked and took the nail back. She unsheathe one of her swords, the weakest out of the trio, and started sharping the end. She bent the end, and made a hook.

Luffy rubbed his thumb against the rough fabric, causing the thread to move about. He chose one random thread and pulled it out. Zora quickly caught the end and held onto it as Luffy broke it off from the other threads. "One line and hook complete," the green haired smile and looked at the handcrafted fishing rod- without the actual rod. "Hopefully these fishes are dumb enough to fall for this."

"No apple cores either," Luffy rubbed his head. "Guess we can't use bait."

Doubt started flooding in as she looked at the string that could barely hold anything under 4 pounds. "Can't you just punch something out of the sky or something?"

He looked overhead and there were no bird or beast in sight. The only thing that filled the sky was the shining sun and a single cloud. He stretched his arm out and it all coiled together in one large pile. He threw his hand in and imminently felt the power draining away. The woman took a hold of his arm and waited. "I think I got something."

The green haired nodded and whipped the arm out of the sea. Eight fishes were biting along her arm. Drool began to form. Within moments, the arm was wrapped back inside of the boat. Without much care, the two began picking the fish off of the arm. Each ending up with four. Without any preparing for the catch meat, Luffy started his small feast. Zora slowly followed behind.