Baratie - Dining Room

"Luffy, Zoro, this will be our room," Niko stated with a sober tone. He pointed to the room with five hammocks and two couches. On one side of the room were barrels of liquor. In front of one couch, was a small table.

Luffy looked inside and took a seat on one of the couches. "What about Uso-"

Annoyed, Niko corrected him once again, "Urika."

"Then?" Luffy tilted his head.

"She's a girl, so she will have her own room." He climbed into the room and stood in the middle. Zora followed, but stayed by the ladder.

"That's boring," Luffy moaned. "We always shared a room."

"Different genders."

"What do you mean? Usopp's a boy."

"Urika is a girl."

"No, he isn't."

Niko rolled his eye, "Then what am I?"

"You're a girl, Nami. Did you forget?"

He narrowed his eyes, and Zora felt pity for the two. "Look here, I'm a guy, you are a guy, and Zoro is a guy. We sleep together, alright? Unless, if you want to sleep out on deck. Urika, she's a girl. And girls and boys can't sleep in the same room. Though, I rather sleep by myself than with you two."

"Same here," Zora taunted. "I will just sleep in the kitchen."

"No. If you guys are a pirate crew, everyone has to sleep together, by genders." He turned to Zora, "Plus, no one wakes to wake up in the middle of the night with your trunks thrown all over."

'I don't wear trunks,' Zora thought. She rather keep her distance from the others, then sleeping in the same room. Unlike them, she had a certain problem that no one needed to see.

Luffy pouted. "Then we will all sleep in the same room. Captain's orders."

Niko smacked him.

He barely noticed as he walked to the exit and turned the knob. "Urika! You're sleeping in here!"

"Wha?" she questioned. He only gave her a grin.

...

Urika laid on the couch and breath heavily. She was sleeping with three guys. Her face began to redness as she shifted the sheets over them. How could she sleep like this?!

She took a deep breath and tried to close her eyes. As soon as she started to daze off, Luffy's sleep talking started. "Eh...Robin...that tickles..." The rubber boy kicked his blankets on the ground as he started laughing. His feet dangled in front of Zora's sleeping face.

Niko grumbled and turned around, facing the wall. He covered his ears with his pillow and tried getting back to sleep. "Not there!" Luffy laughed.

The green haired girl opened her mouth, "Shut up..." she snored.

The longnose girl held onto her hair and grumbled. She sat up and threw the sheets on the other side of the couch. This wasn't working, maybe a drink from the kitchen will help. She stood up and imminently tripped over Zora's bandages. "Ouc!" she snapped as she grabbed her knee.

"What's wrong?" Niko turned around and sat up.

"I just tripped," she stated. Niko nodded and laid down once more. A bit displeased, Urika threw Zora's bandages on the green hair's hammock. What she wasn't expecting was the full view of Zora's lumps.

Her shirt was twisted, while her arms squeezed her two lumps together.

'Zoro...has boobs?!' Urika was moments away from fainting. She gulped and pulled Zora's sheet over the 'boobs'. 'Bandages...that's what I seen on the cliff...' she thought, 'Zoro has been covering up his-her breasts!'