Baratie - Deck

Luffy stood against the railing and yawned. After getting kicked out from the kitchen by the old man, he ended up outside of the Baratie. He looked down at the lower docks and grinned. That man, Luffy had no clue of his man, was thrown out of the door.

Patty threw him out where they kept the cleaning supplies. He didn't even dare to move from this spot. He felt so weak and fragile. A plate clattered onto the ground and it's sweet scents allured the pirate to look up. Savi sat next to him with her back against the railings. "Here, have this," her sweet lovely voice called out to him.

The pirate grinned with delight and hurriedly ate the food given to him. "This is the most delicious rice I've ever had!" While he was eating, he started to sprout tears of happiness. "I should not be ashamed..being saved by a girl no less...I don't want to be ashamed..but I thought I wouldn't survive!"

Savi beamed at the compliment. "It's really delicious, right~?" she grinned and showed all of her teeth. He paused as the angel smiled. Her bright teeth blinded him.

"Yo! Sanji! You lied to me!"

Their heads snapped to the direction of the noise. Before they could even speak, Luffy hopped down to the lower deck and stood above the two of them. "You're that boy from inside," she uttered.

"Sanji?" The dirty pirate wondered out loud.

Luffy pointed to the blonde. "But I'm Savi," the chef corrected.

"And Sanji!" Luffy grinned.

"T-That...makes no sense." Her hair, braided in the back, flung over her shoulder. She looked at this handsome teen, yet she did not know anything he was talking about. Her black vest, on top of her blue dress shirt, shifted against the wooden railings.

"It's like Zoro said. You had a name and sex change."

She lowered her eyebrow. "Pardon, but I have always been female since my birth. And I have never once been called Sanji. Except by you~!"

"It's alright!" Luffy nodded his head, "So, join our crew as a pirate chef!"

"What~?"

"Come on! You helped that pirate dude and he was almost dead. So you're going to be my chef!"

"I'm really sorry, but I can't accept that." Her eye shadowed as she looked down into her lap.

"And I can't accept that either," he remarked. He jumped down and stood in front of Savi with his arms crossed.

"I...have reasons to stay here." She turned around and looked into the sea, "I have to stay here."

"I refuse."

"What do you mean?"

"I refuse your refusal."

Gin watched as the two played off of each other. Even though he's lucky to just have this plate of food, he felt like he needed popcorn as he watched this event unfold. It was like an opera. The plate was finished and he sat crossed-legged.

Savi clapped her hands together and gaze upon with heart filled eyes. "Bello~!"

Luffy tilted his head, "It's because of that old man, right?"

"The Shitty geezer," Savi corrected. All of her charm disappeared as she talked about the old nut. "This ship is his treasure. He used to be a famous pirate, but he retired to run this shitty place. Majorly our customers are pirates, so we lose a lot of waiters." Her hand reached out over the railing and pulled back, "But unlike them, I'm not walking out on this place."

Luffy moaned; he rather have Sanji beat him up than go through this again. "You're coming with us."

Savi sighed and opened her mouth to speak again, "I'm sorry, handsome~, but I can't leave this place."