Heart

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Mr. Schue cheered as he walked into the choir room as Winnie groaned loudly and Mike and Tina chuckled from their places near hers. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt mumbled, almost scared.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these world's greatest love songs to their Valentine." Mr. Schue said. "We will serenade each classroom..."

"No!" Everyone shouted together, as the teacher frowned.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina pointed out.

"And shoes." Mike said.

Mr. Schue sighed then, but before he could say anything else, he noticed Sugar's hand up in the air.

"Yes, Sugar?" He said.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich." Sugar said, as she stood up and walked over to Mr. Schue, rummaging through her purse. "So, here you go."

"Hum, Sugar..." Mr. Schue said, as he looked at the money in Sugar's hands. "I can't take that."

"Take it!" Kurt urged.

"Okay." Mr. Schue relented. "Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!"

At that, everyone clapped and Sugar squealed as she turned to look at them.

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." She said. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

Winnie frowned a little, but did as she was told, finding a box of chocolates under her chair and smiling a bit. Well, if there was one thing Valentine's did right was giving her an excuse to eat chocolate every other hour. And she'd be especially happy with those ones considering they were very fancy Swiss type chocolates.

"V-Day is my fave day ever." Sugar continued, as soon as everyone had found their box of chocolate. "And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And... Drumroll, Rachel... You're all invited! But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

"Hum, but you're single." Mercedes pointed out, to which Sugar only smirked and put on her heart-shapped glasses.

"Not for long." She shrugged as Winnie chuckled.

She really liked her style.

***

"Wait, which one are you gonna take to Sugar's V-Day party?" Tina asked, as some of the glee kids sat together at lunch that afternoon, having to suffer through a very long story from Puck about the sorority chicks he had met a few days before.

"All of them." He said, as Winnie scoffed in disbelief.

"The entire sorority?" She asked. "You?"

"They don't call them the E-Z-Dee-Zees for nothing." Puck responded, kicking Winnie's feet from under the table. "I got the gig cleaning the sorority house swimming pool, then I sawed through those chicks like a freakin' sex tornado... Room to room."

"You're amazing." Rory said, as Winnie rolled her eyes.

"I'm a professional." Puck corrected. "Tried the true love thing..."