Important last note (please read!) + little talk

First of all, as usual, I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who read this and especially to all of you who voted and commented, y'all have my heart!

Now, I have something important to discuss with you and that is: I will be taking a little break from posting anything new for a while. It's a just tiny little break though, because I want to work a little on my original book and you will not be left hanging by me because I do plan on having a few new, interesting things coming for you over the rest of June and all of July, but as for the next book of the series, it will only be posted in August, I hope you forgive me. 

I just really need a little time to work on a few other things, but I promise... Stick around and on the second semester of the year, I will have a few VERY exciting things that I've been planning for a LONG time. Also, there will be new fics coming your way and this one will be finished, so not to worry.

I hope you understand and, please, don't leave me hahah. I'll try to keep you as entertained and involved as I possibly can, so... Yeah, anyway, that's it, I guess.

Now, for the usual little talk, answer if you feel like it!

Thoughts on the story in general?

Favorite chapter?

Favorite moment?

Favorite story-line?

Favorite friendship?

Regarding the next season(s), what would you like to see happening? Any thoughts of predictions? Let me know!

For now, that is all. Thanks again for the reads and the patience with me.

Stay safe,

Lots of love <3