Nineteen

After everything that happened, things have been slightly peaceful. Bella wasn't around much which made me happy, but there was the way Edward has been acting. Every time he kisses me, things become heated. I'm ready when ever Edward is and I know he wants to wait till we're married.

Cassie sat in the field with Edward as she was doing her homework. She stopped as she felt lips on neck. "Edward, you are not helping me one bit."

"I can't help it." He said. "I almost lost you..."

"And you will never lose me." She said as she closed her book and looked him in the eyes. "I'll always be right here with you."

Edward smiled as he kissed her. Cassie smiled as she kissed him, but they separated before things got heated up. Hearing the alarm on her phone had her sighing. "Lets get you to Jane."

"Yeah." She said as she stood up. "Will you stay?"

"Sure."
~~~
I walked in with the pizza hearing Cassie and Jane laughing. Going into the living room I saw something that I wish I could have with Cassie. Jane had grown a bond with Cassie and they usually act like a mother daughter duo. If only I can have a child with Cassie then I'll have everything. My mate and child.

Cassie looked up and smiled as she saw Edward watching them and wondered what he was thinking. Whatever it was bothered him. Walking over to him, Cassie looked him in the eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Watching you with Jane makes me wish that the two of us can have a child of our own." He said making Cassie smile. "We can't procreate."

"You don't know that till it happens." She tells him. "I think you can, but no one knows till it happens. So for now, lets enjoy this moment with Jane together."

I'm starting to wonder if Cassie is right. No one knows because the immortal children were against the law and to never be made ever again. We'll see the truth when ever that comes.