Twenty two

Going home was something I knew Cassie wanted. She missed her dad and knowing that Victoria is back, she was worried for him, Karina, and Jane. I had this idea in letting Cassie go with Jacob so he can explain more about why he hangs around Jane. Arriving at school, Cassie smiled till she saw Jacob.

"Hey." She said as she walked over to him. "Where have you been?"

"I've been busy, but I'm glad to see your still human."

Edward watched Cassie become angry causing him to hold her. "Cassie..."

"I need to see what the hell is his problem." She tells him as she kissed him. "I'll see you in a bit."

Edward nodded as he watched Cassie leave with Jacob. Jasper and Alice walked over to him just to see Bella following them. "Don't worry about it." Alice says.

"He wants her to stay human." He says. "Despite her choice to be like us. It's his job."

Hopefully Jacob doesn't piss Cassie off too much because she has proven that she has a temper. I hope she's okay over there knowing Bella will be there too with Leigh.
~~~
"So, why have you been avoiding Jane?" Cassie asked.

"I imprinted on Jane." He tells her.

Bella heard Jacob say that making her glare. Jacob should have been her's just like Edward, but they already chose to be with Cassie and Jane. "Bella." She turned to see Leigh. "We need to talk."

Cassie looked up as did Jacob to see Bella and Leigh. "So she imprinted..."

"Yep." He said as they started walking. "Cassie, you can't turn."

"Why not?" She said as they walked together. "It's my choice, Jacob. I chose this life and I will always choose to be with Edward forever." Jacob watched Cassie start to walk away. He grabbed her wrist causing her to turn and punch him. "Son of a bitch!" She screamed out as she held her hand. "This is why I should have stayed with Edward."

"Cassie."

"You've done enough. Now get me home."

Jacob nodded as he got in the car and the two were gone. Cassie saw Leigh and Bella sharing a kiss making her shake her head knowing Bella was going to take this to her advantage.

My hand hurts like hell and knowing that Jacob doesn't want me to turn hurts. I want to be with Edward for the rest of our lives. Let's hope he doesn't show up to see my hand like this.
~~~
Arriving at the Swans, I was pissed when I saw Jacob and Cassie. Cassie was holding her hand and just by reading Jacob's mind, I knew what happened.

"You have no rights telling her how to live her life." Edward says. "Lay a hand on her again.."

"Can we not do this so we can go to Carlisle..."

"She doesn't know what she wants..."

Cassie watched the two bicker back and forth till her dad and Karina walk out. "What's going on here?"

"I broke my hand because Jacob was telling me what I can and can't do." Cassie tells him. "I need to go to Carlisle's to get my hand bandaged."

Charlie nodded as Edward picked her up and the two walked away together.
~~~
I heard Emmett's comment making me shake my head. I knew that once Cassie's hand was bandaged, Rosalie would be wanting to talk to Cassie alone. Something I know would be hard because Cassie has a heart of gold. One of the reasons why I fell in love with her.

"Cassie." She looked at Rosalie. "Follow me."

Cassie felt Edward kiss her head as she awaited for Carlisle to get a bandage for her broke hand. "Is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"The reason why I wanted you to stay human is because vampires can't have children." She says.

Edward stood by waiting as Esme walked over to her. "Rosalie decided to tell her."

"Yeah." Edward says. "Cassie is going to be hurt by this."

They looked back outside to see Cassie hugging Rosalie as she cried. Cassie couldn't believe Rosalie went through a nightmare. "You or no one in this world didn't deserve what you went through. I'm glad they are dead." She tells her. "Rosalie, I hope that one day you will see me as your friend or sister because I'm not changing my mind."

"You're nothing like your sister." Rosalie said. "You haven't aggravated us to be turn like she has."

Cassie smiled as she heard a knock on the window causing her to walk away. Edward smiled as she followed Carlisle to get her hand bandage, but he was glad everything between her and Rosalie may change to a sister bond. He was glad that Cassie grown a little closer to Rosalie than she was before.

Cassie Swan, you have no idea what I want to ask you and I hope you say yes.