Thirty three

I looked at Cassie as she raised up. She still looked breath taking as she was when she was human. I didn't move as I watched her look around. That was till she saw me.

"Edward?"

"Hey, baby." He said as she walked up to him and touched his cheek. "We're the same temperature."

She smiled as she gently hugged him. "I missed you so much." She said. "Where's our daughter? I would like to see her."

"Baby, you need to feed first before meeting her." He tells her as she grabbed her throat. "Let's go."

Cassie smiled as she took his hand and left. All that was heard was laughing from the couple.
~~~
I've never seen someone so focused on finding an animal to feed from. I was even shocked that she smelt human blood, but avoided the smell. Cassie surprised me.

Edward watched as she left. He followed her. Cassie smirked as she hunched down as she waited for the moment to pounce.

Hiding behind a tree, Edward watched his wife pounce the deer. He stood with a proud smile. Cassie looked behind her dropping the dead dear. "What?"

"You are so calm." He said. "I've never met a newborn who shook off human blood and pounced on a deer like a lion."

She smirked as she walked over to him. Edward wondered what she had on her mind. Before he got to ask, Cassie kissed him. "Now what to do to you?"

Edward laughed as she kissed him. She pulled back realizing something. "What?"

"What's her name?"

"She doesn't have one."

Cassie got off of him and looked at him. "What shall we name her?"

"Let's walk home and discuss her name."

"I would like that."

I missed our talks for three days. Who would have thought that I missed someone as much as I missed her. I couldn't help, but kiss her.
~~~
"Aspen Elizabeth Cullen is her name." Edward and Cassie announced together.

Rosalie walked in with Cassie's and Edward's daughter. Cassie smiled as she was given Aspen. "She's beautiful."

"She's perfect." Cassie said with tears in her eyes. "She doesn't look so little."

"Yeah. She seems to age faster."

This is the moment I loved seeing. Watching Cassie with our daughter.

Alice walked into the room with a camera and took a picture of Edward with Cassie and Aspen in his arms. The two looked up at her who smiled. "Charlie and Karina have been calling." He tells her.

Cassie was unsure. "I'll call them and then we can get them here. When I'm ready that is."

Edward walked over to her and kissed her as Aspen touched both of their faces of this moment. The two looked at her smiling.

Cassie is playing it smart. She's not ready to be around humans yet, but knowing the daddy's girl she is. Cassie will be wanting to seem him soon.