Twenty five

I love watching Cassie and Aspen together. She enjoys being a mother and I, happen to love being a father. Sucks that she can't have anymore kids, but Aspen is enough for us.

"Daddy!" Aspen calls out as she ran to him. "Can you teach me to play piano?"

"Sure princess."

Cassie smiled as she walked over to them. As they were walking in, Cassie stopped as she felt as if someone was watching her. The blonde inhaled as there was a scent that she never smelt before. Alice walked out to her as she saw someone outside. "Cassie?"

"Someone's here."

"Come on, I can't see where the person is, but it's best to be with your family."

Cassie nodded as she walked in. She heard Edward and Aspen causing her to walk to them. Alice looked at Jasper as him and Emmett left to find out more about their visitor.
~~~
I was shocked that Aspen wanted to go build a snowman, but with that unknown vampire there, I had to be with them. To keep them safe.

Edward smiled as he helped his wife and daughter. The smell of unidentified vampire had them looking to see a girl. Edward groaned as he recognized her. "Edward?" The girl left causing him to sigh. "Who was that?"

"She watched me when I was a newborn. Fell in love with me, but I refused to be with her because she wasn't my mate. I wanted what Carlisle had and she wasn't happy about it." He tells her. "Now she's going to do something that is going to put you and our daughter in danger."

Cassie felt her heartbreak causing Edward to hug her. "Baby, I won't let anything happen to you and Aspen. You two are my world and I'll die to be with you." He tells her. "I love you."

Cassie smiled as she kissed him. "I love you."

Aspen hugged her parents. "What's going to happen?" She asked scared.

Cassie got down to her level and kissed her head. "I don't know, but know that you are safe." She tells her as her eyes filled up with tears. "But mommy and daddy will protect you."

My heart broke seeing that my daughter was scared and my wife. I have to keep them alive. I don't see a life without Cassandra and Aspen Cullen. They mean everything to me.
~~~
Cassie smiled as she watched Edward read to their daughter. Aspen closed her eyes as she fell asleep. Edward covered Aspen and kissed her head. "Daddy loves you, princess."

"This shouldn't be happening." Cassie tells him. "All I wanted was to have a happy dram free life with my family." She sighed as he walked over to her. "Edward, I'm scared of the outcome."

"She will die. I will kill her myself."

"All this because she's in love with you."

Edward nodded. "I told her she was never my mate a long time ago. She saw you two and knew I finally found her."

Cassie smiled as she kissed him, but pulled back just a little. "Let's get your mind off of that jealous bitch." She tells him as she pulled him to their room. "We will deal with her together. As a family."

"I love you, Cassandra Hope Cullen."

"I love you, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and stop saying my full name!"

Edward laughed as they went to their room to distract theirselves from the jealous woman.
~~~
"The Cullens committed a crime." The lady says.

"What kind of crime, Marissa?"

"They created an immortal child."

Aro smirked as this was something he has been hoping for. The death of the Cullens.