Chapter 3- Secret Hide-out

I made my way to our old hide-out. You and Riley would always sneak out and come here. it was an abandoned park, it had 2 main parks and a skating/ biking park, it was always so hard to reach by car so it was pretty much abandoned

I was on my skateboard and there was almost there about a block left and I'd be there, I took in the sights as I passed, there wasn't much to see on the ground but in the sky were constellations, and stars everywhere.

Once I got there you went to the middle of the skate bowl you started to set up what I would be doing for the night, you laid out the blanket you packed, got some pillows all set up and just waited for Riley to arrive.

After a couple of minutes, Riley arrived and came up to hug me. After you hugged I  showed her the setup you had already made whilst she added her blanket and pillow to the pallet-esque thing you had created.

"It's just like back in high school," Riley said stepping back to look at whatever the hell we had made, "Mm, yeah except your not dating my sister, and we don't have a curfew," I said and we both laughed. 

"Oh shit look at the stars," Riley said looking up. "Yeah, I noticed that while I was waiting on you," I said. "Sorry, it took so long." She says and dryly laughs. "It's cool don't worry," I respond. I lay down on the blanket and start pointing out stars, and constellations to Riley. by about the 15th star, she starts to yawn. 

"You tired?"  I say. "Maybe just a little." Riley says "Hey you wanna watch a movie I brought my computer?" I ask. " Yeah that sounds like a good idea," Riley says and yawns again. I pick Scream a movie we used to watch all the time together and get covered up all the way with the blankets.

Pretty soon Riley is asleep and the movie is only about halfway through, I feel her move closer to me as she sleeps, I wrap my arm around her and close the computer. I lay down and feel her breathing match mine, as I slowly drifted off to sleep

You woke up to see that it 6:30 am

Shit. Everyone is probably awake and wondering where I am.

You carefully grabbed your laptop and snuck out.

a/n changed the pov on this one I think I like it better -L