Chapter 9- Car...

A/n so hey the book is nearing the end of itself. Um.. if you have any ideas please don't be afraid to suggest. Now onto the book. Btw new book is on its way hopefully so yknow if you wanna check that out soon it'll he there, now onto the book lol

'Heyyyy' God that probably sounds so dumb, I couldn't think of anything better than just hey.

'I think you left one of your rings in my car...lol' Riley texted.

Damnit I had that feeling before she left that I had left something in her car buI just thought it was the butterflies getting to my brain.

'Oh shit sorry, do you want me to come to pick it up?' I replied back. Waiting for a response after a minute you received it.

'We could meet up at a bar downtown, at around 8ish if that's ok with you?'

I was going to reply that, that would be fine seeing as 8 o'clock was around an hour away, that was until she quickly replied with

'I'll pick you up btw'

'Yeah that sounds great, thanks btw' I replied smiling at how eager she was to take you somewhere.

'Great then it's a date. And ofc beautiful its no problem' she responded.

A date...she called it a date. You y/n y/ln were going on a date with Riley Johnson.

It all felt like a dream at that point. I decided I was going to actually try and look nice since I had a crush on her and wanted to look somewhat presentable.

So I went and took a shower washing everything that had happened and all the worries away. 

After your shower, I went to get ready do my hair, etc;

And then it was time to pick an outfit. You didn't want to look too flashy I mean it was a bar for fucks sake but still, presentable, so you settled for something along the lines of one of these,( you can pick whichever one you want)

 You didn't want to look too flashy I mean it was a bar for fucks sake but still, presentable, so you settled for something along the lines of one of these,( you can pick whichever one you want)

I added some accessories and looked at the time

I added some accessories and looked at the time. 5 minutes till 8. So I sat in my childhood bedroom waiting for the bell to ring for this to all become real. And after what felt like ages it did, the doorbell finally rang.

I came running down the stairs as soon as I heard the bell ding, I was so excited that I could barely contain my excitement, which I'm sure was obvious to Riley as soon as I opened the door with a wide grin on my face.

"Hey you," Riley said as soon as you opened the door. "Hiii" you replied dragging out the 'I' in hi. "Are you ready to go?" Riley asked with a smile on her face almost as big as mine. "Yes, I'm so excited," I reply. "Well then let's go," Riley asks and holds out her hand for me to take.

Without a second thought, I take her hand and follow her to her car, parked out in the driveway. She only lets go of my hand to open the door for me. And once I'm in she gets in on the driver's side and starts up the car. "Oh my God, it's really cold in here," I say while shivering. "Come here" Riley says and motions for you to come closer. I lean forward until you are so close that your noses are touching.

"Can I kiss you?" Riley asks softly, hesitantly, almost as if she didn't want me to hear her. I feel like anything could happen at this moment and it was all up to me.

Instead of giving Riley the obvious answer and just saying yes, I decide to go outside of what she expected, hell I barely expected that I would even do it once I had the thought.

So I took a leap, looked deeply into Riley's eyes, and leaned in even closer. As close as I could possibly get. The kiss was passionate, yet still soft, at first she didn't kiss back, out of shock you figured, but it only took her a couple of moments to realize that THIS was your response. Your sweet little kiss quickly escalated once she maneuvered over the elbow rest and onto your lap. She pulls away for a quick second she sits there. Staring at you, admiring every inch of your face before. She says, "Damn, you really are beautiful." She smiles so much that you can feel it when she starts kissing you again, even more, passionately than last time...

a/n heheh I like this chapter yall