Day and Night Ending

This one is a bit different. It actually goes straight into the 2 endings rather than having a set up.

Night Ending:

Your ear flicked, hearing something. You looked over, seeing Sans missing with a large hole in the ground. You felt yourself being held, and squirmed, but heard a voice.

"Shhh.... It's me, Milly... you're safe....."

You settled, and looked around.

"We need to get Sans back. Luna! Stay here. I'll go with (Y/n) to help Sans."

Luna nodded, and you and Milly were off.

You got into the hole, right when the sun set. But, you had great hearing and sense of smell. You guided Milly right to Sans, where Mewtwo had taken him. Mew was there too, but protecting Sans..

And fighting with Mewtwo over something that Milly only heard one side of.

"Mew, mew mew..."

"Don't you dare!-"

"Mew!"

*Poof!*

"You can't just teleport things into other beings like that!"

"Mew mew mew..."

For that conversation, you heard:

"Mewtwo, you're eating whether you want to or not..."

"Don't you dare!-"

"I dare!"

*Poof!*

"You can't just teleport things into other beings like that!"

"You were being stubborn..."

You didn't focus on any other aspects. You just went to Sans. He picked you up and held you against him.

"Hey, (Y/n).... don't worry, I'm okay...."

You nuzzled him, but then it got dark. Really dark. Mew and Mewtwo had teleported out, thanks to the smaller of the 2. And you were left with no light.

You felt connected to Sans and wanted to help. You freed yourself from his hold, your body beginning to change and glow.

Your ears changed shape, your tail changed as well, and you got larger. You opened your now glowing red eyes, your rings glowing. You had evolved into Umbreon, the moonlight pokemon.

Sans was startled, but he smiled, petting you. You led them out, and nuzzled Sans, your rings still glowing in the night air.

"I'm so proud and grateful to you, (Y/n)..... time for some moonlight misadventures...."

Day Ending:

You heard Sans run to you, but heard a psychic being activated. You got up shakily, glaring ahead as you saw Mewtwo holding Sans with psychic. Just when he was about to be taken into the air, you growled.

Your body started to glow. The sun shone upon your form as you felt a strange serenity flow over your body. You had a forehead gem now, your tail tip split in 2, your fur a sleek violet purple.

You had turned into Espeon, the sun pokemon.

You opened your eyes, and used your own psychic, powerful enough to counter Mewtwo's.

Sans was brought over to you, and he pet you gently. You purred, nuzzling against him.

"Elegant form, (Y/n).... let's go on some telepathic travels, okay?"

And that's the day and night ending.