A/N What I Meant

Okay, so, it seems the creepypasta I spoke about in my comment wasn't a great explanation. Apparently, it happens in the manga as well.

I don't look at the manga. I stopped trying to when I saw an Arbok be chopped in half and pokemon zombies... call me weak, but I don't like it.

Anyways, why not explain what the Creepypasta is in more detail?

An Eevee is caught by a professor in order to figure out devolution. So, Eevee has elements of all evolution stones embedded in its spine.

After a few days of successful changing, from Jolteon to Vaporeon, then back to Eevee, and more, this happened.

This takes place in the Eevee's point of view.

This day started the same. I got up, went to the lab, scientists greeted me.

But then strange things happened starting that day. I was one second, a Flareon, then I was Vaporeon. I didn't remember changing. Then another time I was Glaceon, then Espeon. I kept cycling through Eeveelutions subconsciously, so I decided to become Eevee.

"What are you doing, evolve into Flareon!" something said in a harsh and angry voice.

I looked around. No one was there. Even if someone was there, It wasn't anyone I met at the lab, and I knew the staff by name, face, voice and scent.

I then ran into the hall. I wanted to feel safer. But whatever was tormenting me was intending something else.

"Don't listen to him. Evolve into Vaporeon and stay that way," said a much calmer voice.

"No! Evolve into Jolteon!" An aggressive and energetic voice said.

"Evolve into Espeon, and we will rule with our psychic powers!" A calm yet intellectual voice said.

"I'll tell you once: Become Umbreon," A dominating voice said.

"Leafeon should be your choice, young Eevee," A calm voice not unlike wind going through leaves said.

"Glaceon. Now."

I realized with horror that these voices were the voices of Eeveelutions. I was no longer in my own body I realized. I was now at the mercy of seven consciousnesses raging for control.

I started going through Eeveelutions uncontrollably as the seven voices in my head raged for dominance.

"Out of my head! Out of my head! Out of my head!" I screamed in Pokémon. I raged in pain as I felt seven blades had snuff out my very being.

The last I saw was the head scientist grabbing a needle.

That's it. That is only a section though.

If you want to see the full creepypasta yourself:

https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Project_Eeveelution

There's the link.

That is what I was talking about. See you in the next chapter!