Mossy and Icy Rock Endings

These are the 2 rocks, and this one will have a setup.

You stood up, carefully looking up to see something in the distance. What it was, you weren't sure. But you had to act fast. Running west, you saw something.

Or rather, 2 pathways.

One had a forest trail, and the other felt cold, a few specks of snow around the path.

Which to choose?

Mossy Rock End:

Deciding on the forest path, you ran. Finding a mossy rock. Confused, you stepped forwards, snapping a twig that alerted a nearby Phantump.

It glared, readying a shadow ball, but you were one step ahead, dodging with ease and attacking back with Iron tail, defeating it. You felt the mossy rock begin to emanate an energy.

A glow came from you as you evolved, a leaf coming from your head and tail, becoming your tail actually, and you grew a bit larger. Your floof changed to leaf-tone fur, and you opened your eyes.

You had become a Leafeon, the verdant pokemon.

Running back to Sans, you saw a herd of Tauros. Immediately, you began to move the leaf on your head, using a new move. Sweet scent. The Tauros slowed down, and stopped, beginning to graze.

Sans looked at you in shock, uttering one word... "(Y/n)...?"

You ran to him, nuzzling his hand as he pet you.

"Oh gosh... well, you're growing fast.... guess we need to be ready for natural narratives, huh?"

Icy Rock End:

You decided very quickly on the icy path. You raced on it, and shivered. You reached a cave, ice lining the walls and a specific rock-like ice crystal.

You sensed pokemon nearby, but knew if you made no sound, you were fine. Your muzzle, however, didn't agree with ANY of that logic. Your fur was warm, yes, but the cold drop in temperature was too much for you to handle in a short amount of time.

You shivered more consistently, trying to hold your breath. But of course, you had to breathe, but instantly after... your nose twitched. You tried to floof up and stop the cold from getting to you too badly, but... by this point, it wasn't happening.

You sneezed, alerting a wild Cubchoo to your presence. It tried to attack you, and managed to land a few hits when you were sneezing between attacks. But, pretty quickly, you defeated it, and felt the cool air become more bearable immediately afterwards.

You changed shape, opening your eyes to find yourself as a Glaceon, the fresh snow pokemon.

You quickly ran back, seeing a herd of Tauros charging towards Sans. You growled, and raced out, only having to glare at them. They stopped quickly, and proceeded to stampede the other way.

Sans saw you and instantly pet you.

"I'm proud of you.... guess now we can have some crystal crusades, hm?"

That was Leafeon and Glaceon!

Apologies it took a bit, I've had school work to do plus role-playing with a friend and art has kept me busy.