Chapter 15 - Saviour

You opened your tired eyes, finding yourself in a cage. You couldn't stand. You were chained. Did Sans...?

No, he wouldn't leave you like that!....

Would he....?

You laid there, but then you heard a woman's laughter.

"Well, James, should we?"

"I don't know Jess. She seems weak. Why should we keep her?"

"You moron, look at these readings! She is one of them, as is that Glaceon we also captured."

"Oh. Well, I suppose you're right, Jessie. Let's get this little Eevee to sign the contract."

You tilted your head, but growled. However, you didn't account for your legs to not work. You couldn't stand anymore.

In fact, did you even have your tail anymore?

You couldn't feel anything except for your head. The rest of your body felt... paralyzed...

Jessie looked at you, before seeming confused. "James, is this Eevee alright? It seems hurt..."

"Well, we did throw it into the moving truck pretty hard Jess. And remember, it hit its neck on the floor pretty hard."

"Oh will you two shut up?" The Meowth you had met earlier...

These were his trainers?!

"Meowth, you aren't helping. Now, little Eevee, how about a deal? We fix you up, and you become part of your team."

You growled, firing a shadow ball, hitting Jessie in the face. You used swift next, and due to the accuracy, hit James square in the ribcage.

You growled louder, before you rolled your neck, feeling pins and needles all the way through your body. You didn't care. You stood up, using bite to break open the chains, and tried to escape the crate.

Your eyes trained on Meowth, you growled. The pain you were in was immeasurable. He held up his paws, and smiled at you calmly.

"Now now, calm down. We just want a powerful thing like you on our team. We didn't mean to cause you any harm."

You still didn't buy it.

"These two morons have been trying to get a Pikachu for ages, but now that the boss has figured out that you and a few other Pokèmon can turn human, he's been out to get you guys. Ya get me?"

You nodded, but didn't speak.

"Now, as for your friend-"

"S T E P   A W A Y   F R O M  
H E R   . . ."

Immediately, you used swift on the cage, breaking it open, and running to Sans. He had saved Fuyumi already, and was ready to fight himself.

You had never heard him be so serious in your time together.

You jumped into his arms, nuzzling into him. He held you gently, but in a firm grip so you wouldn't be at risk of being injured by them again.

You were growling at the Meowth, but he wasn't focused on you, he was focused on Sans. Nervously, might I add.

"You have crossed the f***ing wrong skeleton...." Sans growled.

You didn't remember much else. You only remember a blast of something going off, Sans calling your name, and blacking out from stress.