1. Because I Am Gay!

✨𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳𝑺

A/n Pov ~

Jungkook had recently turned 23 and his parents deemed him too old to be single, from the past 2 years he had been shown paintings of all the eligible Princesses.
Each beautiful, elegant and of their status but he rejected all of them.

Which has now started to frustrate the King and Queen.

They never thought they would be having trouble in getting their only child, Prince Jungkook Jeon married, after all he was the most eligible bachelor out here.
Good at everything, whether it be archery, sword fighting, or any other war related skill hell he was even good at painting, singing and other art related skills, and as if as cherry on cake, he is Handsome, sweet and kind to everyone, A literal dream prince.

But unfortunately he happened to be extremely picky too.
Not a single princess piqued his interest.

Sighing, Jungkook's Mother, the Queen, said "Jungkook, you are 23 now, you need to get married." jungkook just looked down and she continued "Is there someone you love? Is it why you are rejecting all these princesses" she said looking at him in disappointment, jungkook aggressively shook his head as 'no' and said "No mother", "Then what is it?" Jungkook opened his mouth to respond but before he could, The Queen continued "And don't you dare tell me they aren't good enough"

"Jungkook if you can't decide by yourself, we will." the king said "It's been 2 years, and we have been very patient with you"

Jungkook remained silent, his lips pressed in a thin line, it wasn't that those princess weren't good enough, they were more than enough, but he wanted a Prince.

"So you have decided to remain silent? Fine then. We shall choose the princess for you and you shall marry her."

A sense of panic rushed over jungkook's body, he have been wanting to tell his parents that he is gay, but couldn't muster up enough courage.

He had been procrastinating the talk for way too long and today was the situation of now and never.
Not wanting to spend his entire life closeted, jungkook spoke "Father! Mother!" Jungkook said gaining their attention, they signaled him to continue, "I need to tell you something" jungkook said, his mother smiled looking at his father, thinking that their son would finally reveal the girl he wants to marry, "go on" the king said, taking a deep breath jungkook spoke "I- I am gay. I don't want a princess I like guys!" his eyes shut closed as he said that, the king and queen were too shocked to speak a single word.
Slowly opening his eyes he saw his parents staring at him, his mother stumbled back a bit maybe from the shock, unfortunately their surprised expression soon changed into an enraged one.

"You are the only heir to the throne Jungkook!" she said, tears welling up in her eyes, making jungkook's eyes teary too.
While the king was oddly silent. He clapped his hands twice, as a guard entered, the king then ordered for Royal messenger.
The guard bowed and left.
The throne room was silent again. The king sat on throne, rubbing his forehead temple, the queen weeping silently, and jungkook stood their with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Soon the messenger entered with the Royal letter writer.
"Mr. Park, write a letter to the king of Daegu." jungkook's eyes perked up hearing the word 'Daegu'

"Princess Kim Jisoo would be perfect fit for you Jungkook" the king said, glaring at jungkook, as the boy slowly lowered his eyes again.

oh how jungkook wished it was Taehyung instead,
After all Taehyung was every man's dream.
But what can be done now he needs to accept his fate.

And his mother's eyes filled with tears were stopping him from fighting back.

<In case you couldn't read letter>

[To his majesty King Kim Seokjin,

The King wishes me to write and propose an alliance proposal to you.

His majesty king Jeon JiSan of Busan, wishes to convert this friendship of two kingdoms into a relationship.

The two kingdoms of Daegu and Busan have been friends for years now and his majesty wishes to take this friendship to the next level by marrying the Royals of Two kingdoms.
.
.
.
.
.
His majesty has asked me to send you his warmest wishes.

Yours sincerely,
Jimin Park
Royal writer and personal assistant to
The King]

Soon enough the messenger left for Daegu, with the letter of Jungkook's misery.

He went to his room and threw himself on his bed, he needed to cry, a lot. And so he did.

He buried his head in the pillow to muffle his sobs.

After all, crying wasn't a good look on prince.
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆.