5. Meant To Be

✨𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳𝑺
✨Part 5

Jungkook was just glad that he could marry the Prince of his dreams.

He was glad that he didn't have to be closeted for life and neither did he had to flee away from his family and country to live the life he wanted.

Not thinking much about it jungkook went to his room only to see his fluff ball finally awake. Gureum jumped on to jungkook and licked his face as jungkook giggled softly at gureum.

'I hope Tae likes dogs' jungkook thought to himself and then decided to introduce two of his favorite boys to each other.

Picking gureum in his hands he marched to Taehyung's room and knocked softly on it, as if seeking for Taehyung's permission, he didn't wanted to intrude Taehyung's privacy.

Entering the room, jungkook found Taehyung reading by the window. A wide grin appeared on Taehyung's face as he saw jungkook enter.

Jungkook came close to Taehyung while hiding gureum behind himself.

Taehyung placed his book down and Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung "I want you to meet my favorite boy." he said, as Taehyung playfully placed his hand on his chest and said "And here I thought, I was your favorite boy." jungkook giggled and showed gureum to Taehyung.
"gureum" jungkook said as Taehyung showed his boxy grin looking at the cute fluff ball.
Gureum shyly hid in jungkook's chest, making both the boys giggle.

Taehyung gently caressed gureum's nape as gureum slowly gave in.

Soon enough gureum jumped out of Jungkook's grip and moved to Taehyung's.

Taehyung awed at the cute little fluff ball as jungkook fake pouted and said "such a betrayer" while petting gureum, making Taehyung chuckle.

Jungkook was glad that gureum and Taehyung were already liking each other and he for one was loving the sight in front of him.

Taehyung was very gentle and sweet towards gureum and knowing that gureum doesn't open up easily but did this fast with Taehyung made jungkook proud for some reason.

"I guess, your touch really is magical." jungkook mumbled, admiring Taehyung playing with gureum.

But his voice was loud enough for Taehyung to hear, and that was evident by Taehyung's blushing cheeks.

Since they were both supposed to know each other better and gureum was enjoying Taehyung's company too, so jungkook decided to stay in Taehyung's room.

He picked up the book Taehyung was reading to pass the time, as both Taehyung and Gureum were too busy with each other to spare him any attention.

But instead of reading jungkook just kept glancing at the two.

Gureum was now licking Taehyung's face.
This was new, gureum had never became this attached with anyone except jungkook specially considering this was their first meeting.

But then again jungkook fell for Taehyung in their first meeting too.

"I feel replaced." jungkook said jokingly as Taehyung chuckled at his remark.
Standing up from the ground Taehyung picked gureum up and went towards jungkook who was laying on the sofa.

"who exactly are you jealous of me or gureum."
Taehyung said giggling, as jungkook fake pouted,

Jungkook sat up, to make space for Taehyung to sit too.

Gureum jumped back to jungkook's lap making him giggle.

"I am glad you like gureum."